Author Topic: Custom Boxes  (Read 4483 times)

Offline altopianos

Custom Boxes
« on: January 26, 2008, 03:46:45 AM »
Hello all, I am opening my very own pizza place next weekend Feb 2nd and was wondering where anyone went for custom boxes?  I got quotes from a few places online and they were way to expensive (about 1.18+ per box)...but I noticed a few posts on here of people mentioning that custom boxes are cheap...SO, where do you get them from?  Thanks for your help!

Offline Garlic head

• I need Garlic to survive
    • WKevin.com
Re: Custom Boxes
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 05:10:49 AM »
Hello all, I am opening my very own pizza place next weekend Feb 2nd and was wondering where anyone went for custom boxes?  I got quotes from a few places online and they were way to expensive (about 1.18+ per box)...but I noticed a few posts on here of people mentioning that custom boxes are cheap...SO, where do you get them from?  Thanks for your help!
You could start here. (if you haven't already)
http://www.google.com/search?q=pizza+boxes&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS177US230
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 05:21:09 AM by Garlic head »

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 06:48:52 AM »

altopianos,

You may want to register at the PMQ Think Tank at http://thinktank.pmq.com/viewforum.php?f=6 and post your question there since your question is one that comes up quite frequently. You can also use the PMQTT forum search feature to find older posts on the topic.

Peter

Offline thatguy

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 01:56:37 PM »
any one know of recycled biodegradable boxes?
one man, no more, no less, on no particular quest...

Offline Apophis

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 01:02:43 PM »
SOO many replies telling members to post at PMQ's thinktank.... does anyone here have answers or own pizzerias?  The post regarding boxes should have elicited numerous responses from pizzeria owner's suggesting their vendors, but instead it had a reply telling him to check google search engine, and another telling him to join another forum.....

LOL  - Please don't take this post offensively, just my observation.  I was soo anxious to see the replies to this question as I too am looking now for custom boxes at affordable pricing, and was just upset when I saw the replies :(

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 01:41:29 PM »
SOO many replies telling members to post at PMQ's thinktank.... does anyone here have answers or own pizzerias?  The post regarding boxes should have elicited numerous responses from pizzeria owner's suggesting their vendors, but instead it had a reply telling him to check google search engine, and another telling him to join another forum.....

LOL  - Please don't take this post offensively, just my observation.  I was soo anxious to see the replies to this question as I too am looking now for custom boxes at affordable pricing, and was just upset when I saw the replies :(

Peter posts those replys because that is where the questions should be asked. Most of the members on PMQ own a business and know how much things would cost. There are 11422 members on pizzamaking and out of those there are probably 10-15(+/- a few) that own a pizzeria. Then out of those there are a hand full if that; that are actively contributing because they are very busy with running a pizzeria. If Peter had a penny for how many times he's had to use the PMQ reply he would be a zillionaire. Most of the people on this forum are enthusiasts who love making pizza and share it with one another. This is not an attack on you but recently there has been a surge of people joining the forum just to get some info and then they leave.

Offline TN Pizza Chick

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 04:10:06 PM »
I am a shop owner with 3 locations.. Check with Jeff @ Ferraro Foods.  He is out of DC but Ferraro is out of NJ.  His number is 908. 930.0592.  They can do custom boxes for you.  However their standard box is nicely done with a picture of a pizzaria.  B and E flutes available and sizes from 8" to 24.  I currently pay 13.68 for 16" E pak of 50.  They also have great prices on Sorrento and Grande WM cheese block or shred.. It's worth the call.  I have saved over $600 a wk in food costs since November in going with Ferraro and no quality or delivery issues

Offline PaperBoy

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 01:16:10 PM »
I sell custom printed boxes for $17.00 per 50. Most places will charge around that price. Depending on where you get the box printed, they will also have a minimum order quantity, and a plate charge. The plate charge can run up to $800.
-PaperBoy

pizzapan