Author Topic: My latest NY  (Read 7243 times)

Offline canadave

• Supporting Member
Re:My latest NY
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2004, 04:52:09 PM »
Thanks :) I'm going to try to make a batch within the next day or two.

CORRECTION: I have a batch made and in the fridge as we speak.  Funny, it didn't seem as goopy this time! ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 07:02:25 PM by canadave »

Offline Steve

• Administrator
    • pizzamaking.com
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2004, 08:20:27 AM »
Glad to hear that the mystery has been solved!   ;D

Offline DKM

• Lifetime Member
  • Chicago - Now that's Pizza!
    • The Emperor.net
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2004, 01:36:29 PM »
Dave, you gave me the best laugh I've had in weeks.  Of course I can laugh becuase I've done similar things in the past.

DKM
I'm on too many of these boards

Offline canadave

• Supporting Member
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2004, 12:54:00 PM »
DKM: me too.  What kills me is that I checked the addition TWICE before I posted here about it the first time...I can still see myself with that puzzled expression on my face, tentatively counting the tick marks..."4, 8, 12...20, 24, 28, 32.  What the heck??  It still all adds up??  What the heck am I doing wrong???"

LOL!

I have to say...I just ate a pizza from the batch of dough I made after discovering that mistake.  Talk about a slice of humble pie!  ;D  I don't think I've ever been as chastened while eating a pizza.  It was good though *whew*
« Last Edit: December 02, 2004, 12:55:56 PM by canadave »

BradLovesPizza

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2004, 09:31:08 PM »
My first post. I've just been lurking here the last few months.  8)

May have found a way to get that ezzo pepperoni - though possibly relabled. Check out this thread http://www.pmq.com/cgi-bin/tt/index.cgi/noframes/read/8905

I live in Indianapolis, and we just happen to have a GFS that is open to the public. I may just try to get over there this weekend and see if they have some ezzo pepperoni under the relabeled Primo Gusto brand. I'm wondering what other items have been relabled as primo gusto as well (sauce, cheese maybe?).

Brad  

Offline Steve

• Administrator
    • pizzamaking.com
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2004, 07:35:09 AM »
I have a friend who is moving to Columbus, OH, soon. This friend said that she would be more than happy to ship me some Ezzo pepperoni once she gets settled in. Ezzo is based is Columbus, OH.  :D

johng

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2004, 12:20:35 PM »
All,
I am just a guest currently due to the lack of time I currently have, but i do check out the site as often as possible. I live in Columbus and am farmiliar with Ezzo. I have never attempted to get pep. from them because rumor has it that they only sell to operators, mom and pop, no big names. I would be glad to attempt to score some pep for who ever may want some. I currently own an ice cream parlor and I am drifting towards opening a pizzaraunt. This may be a good in with Ezzo if they are studdorn about selling to the public. If there is any interest let me know, we can discuss shipping later if there is an interest.

john

pizzapan