Author Topic: Italian Pizza School  (Read 3962 times)

Offline Tony G

Italian Pizza School
« on: May 01, 2008, 12:08:00 PM »
Hello everyone the Italian Pizza School of Italy (Scuola Italiana Pizzaioli) is having a 5 day course in Classic Italian Pizza in Manteca CA next week mon - fri  10 - 5 at the Cuppone Italian Oven plant. Grazziano Bertuzzo master instructor will be instructing the course with a translator and I will be assisting him as an instructor in the course.. I wanted to invite someone from this site to come to the school free of charge on Wednesday May7th. Your welcome to post your comments about the school on this site about the school or not. I am giving some industry outlets the chance to come on certain days along with journalists. I of course thought of Pizza Making because you guys are as deep into the pizza ocean as anyone. This is a course on Classic Italian Pizza it is not Neapolitan so whom ever does decide to come please understand that. 00 flours will be used along with 0 flours will be discussed. Oven operations, Dough management, properties, and hands on wll be included along with making pizzas etc.. By Wednesday we should be deep into this. You need to officially register with me and I would like to talk to anyone who is interested in coming for that day. email me and I can then give you my number. Only one person is welcome from this site. sorry thats all I can do

5 Stagioni, Grande, Stanislaus, Fontanini, Cuppone Electric ovens and a Gas Wood fired Oven
should be the main products used along with several Italian specialty items.

Hope this finds you all well

Regards,

Tony Gemignani

Offline ghost

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Italian Pizza School
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 08:55:49 PM »
I'm definitely interested.  I'll drop you a line privately.

Offline thomasz

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 05:34:19 AM »
It's amazing, they have pizza school over there. :chef:

Offline Arj

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 03:49:50 AM »

5 Stagioni, Grande, Stanislaus, Fontanini, Cuppone Electric ovens and a Gas Wood fired Oven
should be the main products used along with several Italian specialty items.

the best here in Italy is Molino Quaglia........5 stagioni is not bad, but Quaglia rules!