Author Topic: Joseppi's Pizza (southwest Columbus, Ohio)  (Read 1812 times)

Offline bigMoose

• Kneading is Happiness!
Re: Joseppi's Pizza (southwest Columbus, Ohio)
« Reply #80 on: Yesterday at 07:58:26 PM »
Things shaping up well.  Ryan is RDP Restaurant Depot?  Do they stock the Ezzo constantly, or do we have to check to ensure they have it?  I can bring you some GM Full Strength from my Restaurant Depot, or whatever amount you want as I think I have about 35 lbs left in pantry stock.  I have a Restaurant Depot card so we can get in.  Walter turned me on to GM Full Strength and I haven't looked back.

Walter is a day better than others out of Tues/Thurs/Fri?  Is there a preferred time?  I will also try to be as much as a "character" as possible so not to tarnish your reputation for clients/customers!  ;D  I likely take you up on a bag of Grande too and a 1 or 2 gal bag or so of the whole wheat if you have an open bag to take it from.

Anything I can bring you...like a pineapple upside down cake?

Online waltertore

• Vendor
    • The Smiling With Hope Bakery
Re: Joseppi's Pizza (southwest Columbus, Ohio)
« Reply #81 on: Yesterday at 09:11:10 PM »
Things shaping up well.  Ryan is RDP Restaurant Depot?  Do they stock the Ezzo constantly, or do we have to check to ensure they have it?  I can bring you some GM Full Strength from my Restaurant Depot, or whatever amount you want as I think I have about 35 lbs left in pantry stock.  I have a Restaurant Depot card so we can get in.  Walter turned me on to GM Full Strength and I haven't looked back.

Walter is a day better than others out of Tues/Thurs/Fri?  Is there a preferred time?  I will also try to be as much as a "character" as possible so not to tarnish your reputation for clients/customers!  ;D  I likely take you up on a bag of Grande too and a 1 or 2 gal bag or so of the whole wheat if you have an open bag to take it from.

Anything I can bring you...like a pineapple upside down cake?

Dave: Any weekday is fine you just need to let me know the date to make sure school is in session.  It seems I am off more than working with the school calendar.  I will hold the cheese for you.  Just bring yourself.  I test taste enough dessert stuff everyday to keep me struggling to button my pants :-D.  I know we are off Feb 13&15th which is ok because that is the weekend of the pizza convention in Columbus.  Walter
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:18:28 PM by waltertore »

pizzapan