Author Topic: Pizza Inn Pan Pizza from the 70s and 80s (Does anyone know the recipe)  (Read 4331 times)

Offline earth2000

I remember going to Pizza Inn in the early and mid 80s. They had a deep pan pizza. The dough was to thick. At least, a few inches it seemed. And the topping were really rich olives, mushrooms, and onions. It was the best pizza in my opinion from the big pizza chains. But, as time went by the Pizza got alittle thinner, and the topping less quality. Until, what was known as Pizza Inn's Deep Pan Pizza was no more. Now, Pizza Inn is nothing of what they use to be in terms of quality. I could not understand back then. Why people would go to the other popular chains. and Pizza Inns. I use to go to were always doing bad business. While the other chains were thriving.

I would like to know the recipe to Pizza Inns old time Deep Pan Crust Pizza with all the toppings.and where to get the most idential pans to make in.

If anyone know please post it. And let me know their feedback on this pizza or if anyone remembers it.

pizzapan