Author Topic: Authentic Neapolitan WFO - How to build -  (Read 66321 times)

Offline texmex

Re: Authentic Neapolitan WFO - How to build -
« Reply #325 on: April 07, 2016, 02:42:36 PM »
Pizza oven door fabrication to your specs:
http://tetoniron.com/Pizzaovendoors.html
Reesa

Offline sub

« Reply #326 on: April 20, 2016, 05:40:16 PM »

Offline minn

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #327 on: May 03, 2016, 12:26:55 PM »
sadly my oven was dismantled in a week after built, neighbor complaint, and my wife forced me to remove it as the neighbors said the oven looks like tomb, the shape looks like a tomb. so, it's gone, I still feel painful, as I cut every brick my self. now, I have no choice but modify my electronic oven to make Neapolitan pizza, it is still under remodeling. what can I say, superstition? :'(

Offline minn

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #328 on: May 03, 2016, 12:29:17 PM »
just curious, there is a hole on the floor, is it designed to ventilate air for better combustion? I had similar idea, but didn't implement

Di Vicino pizza ovens

Offline texmex

« Reply #329 on: May 03, 2016, 12:36:17 PM »
sadly my oven was dismantled in a week after built, neighbor complaint, and my wife forced me to remove it as the neighbors said the oven looks like tomb, the shape looks like a tomb. so, it's gone, I still feel painful, as I cut every brick my self. now, I have no choice but modify my electronic oven to make Neapolitan pizza, it is still under remodeling. what can I say, superstition? :'(

minn, that is a very sad story.  Customs, superstition, causing you to let go of your dream.  It is so difficult to understand, but I have seen what fear and suspicion can do to people,  and some things are just not acceptable to some people.  You probably made the best decision for your family in your location, but I  feel so bad for you!
Reesa

Offline sub

« Reply #330 on: May 03, 2016, 02:51:39 PM »
just curious, there is a hole on the floor, is it designed to ventilate air for better combustion? I had similar idea, but didn't implement

The hole is for the gas burner.

Offline minn

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #331 on: May 04, 2016, 09:45:58 AM »
Hey, Texmex, really appreciated. today I modified my electronic oven, lift the stone closer to the upper element, installed stone made out of alluvial clay local, and just finished the first curing, looks like the temperature between the oven reading the stone surface very lose. I expect it might work out as expected. not a topic to talk here though, just share with you I am moving on. thank you very much for the nice word

minn, that is a very sad story.  Customs, superstition, causing you to let go of your dream.  It is so difficult to understand, but I have seen what fear and suspicion can do to people,  and some things are just not acceptable to some people.  You probably made the best decision for your family in your location, but I  feel so bad for you!

Offline minn

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #332 on: May 04, 2016, 09:47:44 AM »
ah, that's the purpose, great job ! :chef:

The hole is for the gas burner.

Offline sub

« Reply #333 on: May 22, 2016, 12:17:41 PM »
PizzaRé homemade oven: My wood stove ... The second ..., This time I did it big!

The Acunto cast iron door kit cost around 350 Euros.

wordpress