Yes, Jeff's method works beautifully. The autolyse process, and the five minute wet mix/knead with 75% of the flour before adding the remaining 25% of flour is excellent. My cold fermented dough is so extensible, that it just stretches like crazy while doing the knuckle hanging stretch. Sometimes it stretches so fast that I get worried because I've got such a large portion of the dough on top of my hands and dont want the rest of it to be paper thin, with the other side big and thick. Actually, I should revise that statement as I dont do it like Dom is doing it, my skinning process has turned into a three step process basically. 1) I place the dough on top of my fists and do a slight spin/stretch. This is where the dough stretches extremely quickly, and flops down onto my arms, then 2) I change to the technique I saw on Youtube video's which I believe are from Bill (one of the moderators on here) where you basically grip the ring with both hands and work your way around the dough keeping a portion on the dough on the table while you're turning it. 3) then I flop it out onto the floured board and do the spin stretch to form it into the final skin.