Author Topic: how to start a pizzeria?  (Read 5670 times)

Offline funnyguy52

how to start a pizzeria?
« on: November 21, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »
what are the steps to take in starting a pizzeria?  i aint got a clue about what you gotta deal with with the city, papers, and real estate.  i know how to make a pizza, i work at a pizzeria now, i'm 17 years old and i wanna turn it into a career.

so what do you gotta do?  what's the first thing, the exact first thing, i need to do?  do i go to some city bureau or something like that right and just say "hey check it out bro i wanna open up a pizzeria.  what do i do?" 

thanks.  8)
brooklyn... aint nothin like it.

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: how to start a pizzeria?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 03:23:44 PM »
funnyguy52,

Ya might wanna go to http://thinktank.pmq.com/viewforum.php?f=6, register, and post your questions there. That is where many pizza operators hang out. Another popular hangout is the Pizza Today Bulletin Board at http://www.pizzatoday.com/NewsViews/BulletinBoard/tabid/238/Default.aspx. You can also check out the archives.

Peter

Offline Pizzeria Guy

Re: how to start a pizzeria?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »
what are the steps to take in starting a pizzeria?  i aint got a clue about what you gotta deal with with the city, papers, and real estate.  i know how to make a pizza, i work at a pizzeria now, i'm 17 years old and i wanna turn it into a career.

so what do you gotta do?  what's the first thing, the exact first thing, i need to do?  do i go to some city bureau or something like that right and just say "hey check it out bro i wanna open up a pizzeria.  what do i do?" 

thanks.  8)

wish it was that simple.

Have to pick out a really good location. Have to check the living around the area to make sure the spot will get alot of traffic. If you plan to deliver you have to make sure it has a good delivery area. Much much more, but some basics.  ;D

pizzapan