Author Topic: Grande Cheese Available in New Haven, Connecticut  (Read 2916 times)

Offline BurntEdges

Grande Cheese Available in New Haven, Connecticut
« on: December 31, 2008, 09:59:47 AM »
Grande cheese always seems difficult to locate, so I wanted to notify members that it is sold at LC Cash & Carry LLC, 301-305 Terminal Plaza, New Haven, CT 06511  (203) 773-3436.  Only the whole milk mozz is available shredded, but they have other varieties in block form.  A case purchase is not necessary as I purchased a single bag for $16 to try it, and individual blocks may also be purchased.  Case price is probably less, but I did not inquire.  This place also carries a nice variety of imported Italian goods including DOP san marzano (Strianese). 

However, this vendor does not carry the East Coast Blend.  If any member is aware of a source for this blend in Connecticut (or Western Massachusetts) please respond.  Thanks.

Offline deb415611

• Supporting Member
Re: Grande Cheese Available in New Haven, Connecticut
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 04:30:34 PM »
Burnt Edges,

Thanks for the info. 

Napoli Foods carries some Grande cheese not sure if they have the East Coast Blend.  They only sell by the case though.  They were in Waterbury but I think they have moved to Cheshire.  If you google them you can get to their website.  I think they have a product list right online.

Deb

Offline johnnytuinals

Re: Grande Cheese Available in New Haven, Connecticut
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 11:13:55 PM »
Gezzz I changed form the East Coast Blend Diced to
the Basic Grand Diced whole milk by the case..........
To me I am glad I changed because I think the whole milk is a better tasting chesse.
With Grande you are useing the best