Author Topic: Levi's 501's & Pizza - Problem Solved!  (Read 111 times)

Offline Donjo911

• Supporting Member
Levi's 501's & Pizza - Problem Solved!
« on: Today at 10:45:54 AM »

Oh NO!!!  It's happened again.
You made your pizza dough and then went to put on your jeans when Uh-Oh! - They're too "snug!"
Now you have to go an buy a bigger pair of Levi's!..... Or do you?

Pizza Pals - Have you eaten too much pizza this year?
Exercised a little less than you should?
Afterall, dough making is good exercise, isn't' it?
But you say you still like to wear Levi's 501's - and the "shrink to fit" seems to be fitting to much....

Donjo in association with the Pizza Making Forum proudly presents - the Donco Pizza Pants Stick! 

Available in any size. Simply take your pants out of the washer wet - insert the Donco Pizza Pants Stick and as fast as you can recite the Pizza Pledge of Allegiance - you're set*

Only $1.99  plus $19.99 in processing and handling charges!

But wait! There's more!  Act quickly and will include the Donco Pizza Wrist Stick for sleeves and flexible watch bands at no charge - just pay separate but equal P&H fees.

Get your Donco Pizza Pants Products today and never feel that snug uncomfortable pizza tummy again! Act fast! Its the perfect stocking stuffer!

*Global Location, weather, humidity, and other factors may effect actual pants drying time. This is not an actual claim of a specified drying time. Levi's 501's and other trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
Offer not available in New Guinea, Scotland, or French Polynesia, or Wisconsin.

:pizza: :o 8) :-D ?
« Last Edit: Today at 10:47:36 AM by Donjo911 »
I have done wrong.. but what I did, I thought needed to be done.

Online mitchjg

• Supporting Member
Re: Levi's 501's & Pizza - Problem Solved!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:50:24 AM »
I'll take 10!   

And, you have actually identified the real problem.   It is not that I am getting bigger, it is that my pants are shrinking.    They should make those pants better.

Offline Donjo911

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:18:06 AM »
I'll take 10!   

And, you have actually identified the real problem.   It is not that I am getting bigger, it is that my pants are shrinking.    They should make those pants better.
You're fantastic! I'll head to the miter box and start working on your "order!"  ;) Thanks Mitch!

The genesis of the Pizza Pants Stick was exactly what you have pointed out.  I postulated the geometry of my pants, my diet, and activity -what was the cause?!!:

1) I must be getting fatter
2) but wait - my other pants fit fine - the same size I've worn for 10 or more years (denial?)
3) I'm going to measure the actual circumference of my waist - then measure a stick 1/2 the circumference - stick it in the wet pants and see what happens.  Sure enough. They fit great.  It's not my Pizza Belly - it's the pants!

Thanks for the post! Have a great week!
Cheers,
Don

Offline mkevenson

• Lifetime Member
  • Roos! Protector of Fowl
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:42:28 PM »
Don, sign me up for 2. My jeans have 2 legs. :-D But WAIT,  I can't tell if they are 501's? In fact, they may be Wranglers.
 :o
« Last Edit: Today at 03:44:22 PM by mkevenson »
"Gettin' better all the time" Beatles

Offline Donjo911

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: Today at 04:03:02 PM »
Don, sign me up for 2. My jeans have 2 legs. :-D But WAIT,  I can't tell if they are 501's? In fact, they may be Wranglers.
 :o

Thanks Mark! You're in!!!
I think this will make the waist as roomy as Wranglers "Comfort Fit" inseam!
Cheers & regards,
Don

Offline tinroofrusted

• Supporting Member
  • Experimenting....
« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:41:39 PM »
Hi Don,

What a coincidence.  Just yesterday I bought a pair of Levis 501 jeans. It's the first time I've had a pair of 501s since I was in high school (long time ago!).  Washed them last night in HOT water and tried them on and they were a bit snug.  But as we all know they loosen up when you wear them for a bit.  But I may just need to order one of those sticks just in case! 

January is just around the corner and I've got 10 lbs to drop starting about January 5 or so.  In the meantime hopefully I won't grow out of my new Levis 501s. They do feel great to wear. 

pizzapan