Which recipe and instructions did you use?
Thanks for the links. I was hoping that these images would show up inline (and didn't want to shrink to 128KB to attach).
No specific recipe/instructions. Just lots of trial and error and using information found here and elsewhere for inspiration. I mostly make the dough 'by feel'
I usually make enough dough for 4-5 10-12" pizzas at a time
- Add ~room temperature water to mixer bowl, maybe around 4 cups
- dissolve salt in water, maybe around 1.5 TBSP?
- add about 3/4 of the flour and ~1/2 tsp of instant dry yeast and mix with dough hook until well combined
- add remaining 1/4 flour slowly by feel until the dough "looks right"
- mix dough for a total of 10-11 minutes on speed 1 (old Hobart N50)
- divide into individual portions and refrigerate 1-7 days
- remove from fridge 30 minutes - 2 hours before baking
This pizza was cooked in a Bakers Pride PX-14 oven with a pizza screen over unglazed quarry tiles at 650 degrees. I also have a Lincoln Impinger countertop oven that I use sometimes.