Author Topic: Jet's Pizza-Sicilian for the Masses  (Read 2258 times)

Offline pjbear05

Jet's Pizza-Sicilian for the Masses
« on: February 04, 2009, 08:28:45 PM »
Last year I was doing a TDY back home in Detroit, living in the Western 'burbs.  A flyer in the mail promoted Jet's Pizza with a Detroit style clone.  The pizza was great- way better than Little Caesar's, and within a short drive distance so I didn't need to fork over for delivery.

They've now gotten as far as Pompano Beach and Ft. Lauderdale, but not my neck of the woods yet.

More comments from members? :)
"Aw, Paulie?  You won't see him no more!"

Offline PizzaHog

• Heat matters!
Re: Jet's Pizza-Sicilian for the Masses
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 07:49:58 PM »
Oh, yes, I have eaten more Jet's pizza than I like to admit.  The best franchised square pizza in the area, IMHO, and better than most of my extended neighborhood independents as well.  Good enough to satisfy the parents, cheap enough for the kids, Jet's was a Halloween, kids party for any reason tradition since they appeared.   A clone of, but not really in the same league as the reals deals, but then again, only 60% of their price. 

Offline GIBBY

Re: Jet's Pizza-Sicilian for the Masses
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 12:24:05 PM »
Now that I'm making pizza at home, I might just remove their number from my speed dial on my cell phone although I have the number memorized. They really do have a decent pie. I've only had one bad one from them but it was from another location- not the one I usually order from.