Author Topic: Detroit suppliers  (Read 1010 times)

Offline GIBBY

Detroit suppliers
« on: January 23, 2009, 07:47:27 PM »
For the those not in the know, the Detroit / suburb dividing line is the road known as 8 mile road. And the rest of the miled roads run east/ west and continue until the locality changes the name. I live in a rural area which would be considered approxamtley 50 mile rd. Since I haven't lived in Detroit since 1986, I'm only mentioning those north of that line. Roselli's is on Greosbeck at 14 mile rd. They carry food stuffs like cheese ,pepperoni, sauces and flour. They carry the black steel square pans and round pans that folks look for, as well as the pizza removers in aluminum and wood.  and rolling pins and other kithcen wares. Then there is Liparis which has more than one location. The one I know of is at 23 mile rd an Dequindre. They carry pizza making supplies as well as just about everything else except for the steel pans. Gordon Food Service is a Michigan based company that has just about 20 stores if I recall. Everything comes in BIG quantities. There are also a few retaurant suppliers that carry only wares-mixers, tables, ovens and stuff like that. Those are the ones that I can think of off hand.

Offline ZekeTheCat

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Detroit suppliers
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »
Sofo's in Toledo Ohio just south of Detroit carries a lot of pizza making supplies both in their grocery stores and warehouse store, and is well worth a visit if you're in the area.

http://www.sofofoods.com/