I went to the site and copied it. this is it.
250 ml water
5 tsp olive oil
7 cup plain flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1 bag yeast 7 gram pkt (quick raise )
1. take warm water
2. Sprinkle in yeast, sugar,salt,and a cup of all purpose flour and mix. Stand covered for 10 minutes.
3. Mix in yeast mixture into flour.
4. Knead for 3-4 minutes till soft dough.
5. Cover and rest for 1 hr.
6.Knead again, for 3 minutes and rest for 30 min.
7. Take a lump of dough, pat or roll into a pizza base.
8. Use dry flour to dust if required.
9. Add pizza gravy as required, add toppings,
10 Bake in a hot (300C) oven, till base is crisp and light.