Author Topic: The Original Gino's Pizza  (Read 4690 times)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
The Original Gino's Pizza
« on: November 28, 2006, 05:58:42 AM »
The best pizza in Toledo Ohio! :pizza:

A large pepperoni with green peppers. So good!!! ;D
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
Re: The Original Gino's Pizza
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 06:02:23 AM »
And they have been here since the mid 50's. :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 06:38:33 AM by Trinity »
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 06:33:14 AM »
Ok, Here is another one. This time a small. Same toppings as before, but with extra cheese this time. :D

I figure I have been eating their pizza since 1973. :)

Offline joepipi

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »
Looks Good! I also have been eating Ginos Pizza since I was young. Would love to figure out the recipe for the crust. any info?

Offline Randy

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza, a great Lycopene source
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 03:29:00 PM »
A place in Birmingham AL made one just like that,

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 06:26:22 AM »
In my opinion it is not the cheese or the crust that makes their pizza the best. It is the sauce! It is real sweet and there is something about it.... It's their secret.

A thing on the crust, They allways load the cheese up on the edge of the crust to burn a little bit. It goes so good with the sweet sauce.

Offline joepipi

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 10:25:42 AM »
I also think the cheese and sauce make The Original Gino's pizza so good, but I think the crust is also very good, unlike any other pizza in Toledo.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 09:55:16 AM »
My latest pie from gino's! :D

Large extra cheese. MMMmmmMMM

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 01:48:53 AM »
My latest pie from Gino's. ;D

Small pepperoni with extra cheese. This 'is' the best pie in the world!

Just look at all that cheese!!! :o

pizzapan