Author Topic: Pizzaly, the new automatic pizza distributor!  (Read 6528 times)

Offline mynnie

Pizzaly, the new automatic pizza distributor!
« on: May 14, 2009, 11:59:02 AM »
I tried this vending machine last year in Italy..Initially I was skeptical, but then I ate the pizza and i thought "awesome"!! :o
There was very good, really!
what do u think about it?
Do u ever tried it?

Offline Art

• la pizza è la mia vita!!
Re: Pizzaly, the new automatic pizza distributor!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 01:17:56 PM »
I think you must have a financial interest in the company. "Awesome", indeed.
When baking, follow directions.  When cooking, go by your own taste.

Offline mynnie

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 09:41:47 AM »
I think you must have a financial interest in the company

ehmm...no.
I'm only curious about yours opinion..

Offline jhadhar65

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:30:32 PM »
You haven't gotten much response from the other two forums you posted to.

May 13th
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=www.focus.it%2FCommunity%2Fcs%2Fforums%2F327193%2FShowThread.aspx&sl=it&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

May 14th:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=forum.donnamoderna.com%2Fcucina-f5%2F&sl=it&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

I'm in the US and not a potential customer for you.  Still, you might get much more input on this forum if you decided to discuss this a bit more.

For instance, I'm curious how your machine works.  How does is actually vend pizza?  I imagine it must keep the selections frozen or nearly so to avoid ruined leftovers at the end of every day, equalling big waste losses at the end of the quarter.

I'd also imagine it must have some sort of way to mechanically transfer the purchased item from it's cold storage section to some sort of microwave device.  Any other heat source would take way too long to qualify as an "instant gratification" vending machine - and I'm even pretty skeptical about microwave.  I'd also guess this machine would be robotics intensive.

OR... does it vend the 'cook at home' variety?   Buy from you frozen and prepare it at home?  I'm not sure if this is what you meant on the Focus forum.

So, do you want to talk about it?  Or do you want to stick to your story that you stumbled across this machine, tried a cabbage pizza in Venice, kept it a secret for an entire year, then decided to post to three different forums on two separate continents over the course of a couple of days?  :)

Hopefully you'll discuss it more, since I'm interested in hearing about it at least.  Good luck either way you decide.

EDIT:  Here's what I found (no microwave - real oven):

Pizzaly – The world’s new automatic pizza distributor
Your oven cooked pizza ready in only 150 seconds (2 and a half minutes)

The new automatic distributor “Pizzaly” by Italia Pizza Service is finally ready. Pizzaly is a new system in automatic distribution entirely “Made in Italy” which allows you to serve a hot and crispy pizza in 2 and a half minutes.
THE DISTRIBUTOR – It is just as large as the majority of automatic food and beverage distributors that are in commerce. It has an incorporated freezer that contains 104 precooked pizzas (4 different types, each 250 mm, 9,84 inch) which are kept frozen. Once you have chosen your favourite pizza indicated on the monitor display, the pizza is transferred to the oven where it will be cooked in 2 minutes time and then it will be served directly in a plastic tray. Pizzaly’s strong point is the oven (no microwave!!!) entirely patented by the firm’s technicians which allows a perfect cooking whatever the outside temperature.
LOCATION – The pizza distributor can be placed in any public or private property, inside or outside, even in small areas.
MEASUREMENTS - The machine is only 120 cm (47,2 inch) wide 75 cm (29,5 inch) deep and 190 cm (74,8 inch) high
ELETRICITY – 230 V monophase and it absorbs electricity only in the heating phase up to 3 watts.
Pizzaly by Italia Pizza Service is the automatic pizza distributor: it is easy to install simple to run and assures a high quality product.
For further information contact the exclusive commercial agent : PALLADIO VENDING of Vicenza.

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:G8VMGoL72mcJ:www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/American-Food-%26-Vending/05390c183c137e1b7478430c18%3Fcid%3D+Pizzaly&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:37:02 PM by jhadhar65 »

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 10:43:47 PM »
A YouTube video can be accessed from here: http://www.italiapizzaservice.com/.

Peter

Offline mmarston

• I can stop eating Pizza any time I want!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 04:08:17 PM »
If you're in Italy and you want to eat frozen pizza out of a vending machine I really feel sorry for you. Get help!
Nobody cares if you can't dance well.  Just get up and dance.  Dave Barry

Offline abatardi

• It's MOOPS!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 04:26:43 PM »
If you're in Italy and you want to eat frozen pizza out of a vending machine I really feel sorry for you. Get help!

Vending of all items is getting big everywhere... following Japan's lead I guess.  ;-)

- aba
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 11:17:25 AM by Tampa »
Make me a bicycle CLOWN!

Offline pizzapro

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 06:13:57 PM »
it hasn't made it to here yet - pizzavendingmachines.com   :P

Offline sourdough girl

• First the bread, NOW the pizza dough!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 09:19:55 PM »
pizzapro!
i just tried to send you a PM but it bounced cause your inbox is full!

~sd
Never trust a skinny cook!

pizzapan