Author Topic: What's your favorite brand of pizza?  (Read 984 times)

Offline afteraithe

What's your favorite brand of pizza?
« on: June 23, 2009, 01:49:43 PM »
Hey guys,

The other night, my buddies and I were hanging out, and we decided we wanted to get some pizza.
The problem was, none of us could decide on a certain brand to order, we all wanted something else!
This got me wondering...
What if your favorite brand of pizza?
I want to know if anyone else agrees with me that Papa John's pizza is the best.

Let me know what you guys think!

- Raithe

Offline ThunderStik

Re: What's your favorite brand of pizza?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 03:59:56 PM »
My fav now is mine  ;D .

Outside of that there is a little joint called Mario's down the street from where I work that has a really good NY style. Outside of that I have become a Pizza snob. :'(

Its all Pete's fault  :-D
I KNOW MORE ABOUT PIZZA THAN ANYBODY!!!!!!!

(in my house)

Offline SteveInOakland

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 06:58:34 PM »
Agree that I have also become "pizza selective."

My humble opinion. 

If it is "branded" it is not worth eating, unless under extreme rush or volume scenarios. 

Shame on you if you don't cook pizza's yourself. They are one of the easiest, cheapest awsome foods you can make yourself.  You might just get the cooking bug and start making your own pasta, soups, etc. and learn that what you can cook for yourself with modest skills beats 90% of restaurants and 99% of processed, prepared food.  About the only think I buy in the frozen isle anymore is ice cream, the occasional concentrated juice, and the occasional frozen berry or veggie, if no fresh are available.

If you can't name the person who made it, it is also likely you will end up eating junk.  Pizza can be made many ways, but the human touch is what feeds the soul.

Offline Miami_Pizzaman

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 10:36:34 PM »
my favorie brand is pizza hut. I like thin n crispy the most but also like pan and panormous. But I really don't like pizza MIA. In fact it's one of the few I don't like.

If money is an issue I like Little Ceasars. If popularity is a factor I like Papa Johns.
I also like Dominos in fact they have a bunch of new pizzas I haven't tried.

My favorite store-bought is by far Frechetta. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 10:38:25 PM by Miami_Pizzaman »

pizzapan