Author Topic: Dive in?  (Read 4173 times)

Offline pcampbell

• Supporting Member
Re: Dive in?
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 03:47:22 PM »
Any thoughts on Westwood?

Suffern (CHEAP rent + alcohol friendly--in NJ serving beer/wine is out of the question budget wise)?

I think of other "happening" towns.. Hoboken: rent is not much less than NYC and no alcohol.  Morristown: Kind of far away from home, but have family (who know restaurant very well management although he is busy with his own thing) there.

Then there is always NYC  :o
Patrick

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 09:55:05 PM »
Patrick,
Westwoods a cool town as is hoboken but stiff competition there on resturant row.
There are many many places in B County I would consider. again it really depends on the type of pizza you are wanting to do. I drive around there all day every day in my sales position so I will keep my eyes peeled for you.
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline pcampbell

• Supporting Member
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 09:59:40 AM »
Hi John,

Have you ever tried Pizzette in Ramsey? 

What about the place on the corner of Forest (Pulis) and Wyckoff Ave ?

Are there any places around here worth mentioning that I may not have tried.  Just like to go and get ideas and inspiration.
Patrick

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 10:33:30 PM »
Yes and Yes
Pizzette in Rmsey uses a very watered down sauce and sliced small sq pieces of mozz. its ok But not true neapolitan nosanmarzano there or caputo I think they run the oven at like 700?
I go ther for the other food aside from the pizza which is very good! My pies much better  :P

Espisitos on the corner is my buddy Angelo
he sells me 6 in 1's bythe # 10 can
They use all trumps, Bonta and a cheaper cheese
go there for Grandmas pizza only! its GREAT ( hey for $19.71 It should be!) try 1 I have em cook it light and no cut then throw it on my Home oven brick to finsh no sog that way YUM! love that Grandmas.
A new place in allendle on the main drag just opened !! This guy won at the last contest for a non traditioanl pie I will be trying soon.
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com