That's a great post!
The method sounded
just astonishing. Well, I was having some friends over yesterday so I thought, since I'm serving and cooking, that I'd dress the part as a gag. Into my waiter shirt I went, and well, the gag was on me. Let me be the first to say there is serious room for error and unexpected mishaps in your step by step instructions. I was going good for awhile, here's my accounting.
1. Shaped and topped pizza as normal.
2. Placed pizza on peel
3. Lifted peel, swinging it around towards oven
4. Peel collided with camera mount
5. Peel stopped moving
6. Camera mount started moving.
7. Hot oil pan on stove (making onion rings) struck by camera mount.
8. Oil hit burner, all guests ran for their cars as kitchen went ablaze.
9. I altered "personal calzones" menu and quickly formed one massive instead, stuffed accordingly, basted with evoo and a sprinkle of garlic powder.
10. No need to place in oven, just simply left the room for 4-5 minutes.
11. Ran back in, peel in hand, threw it on tray, and headed out again.
12. Offered some to local fire department, no takers, they seemed busy.
13. Ate some myself, verdict: Best Calzone of all time! (I'll miss the house though)
My neighbor got this pic from their window, I'm staying there now.