Author Topic: Caputo Pizza party  (Read 1143 times)

Online JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Caputo Pizza party
« on: August 17, 2009, 09:55:02 PM »
No U tube and no pics of the 20 Margheritas sorry  I made but this is a pizza party in action!
Did remember to take a few later. This was the 64% Caputo 00 flour loved it!! you can see my display in the corner of bar top Like Amano to raise the awarness of this great flour.  Erasmo The tomatoes ciao/sinatra were awsome! fresh and flavorful minimal deseeding required ,Homemade pesto sundried and Goat chees,Asparagas Proscuttio Goat cheese, Meat lovers pepperoni sausage panchetta, and I made a white pie for the first time cooked in 60 seconds! gone in 30 seconds! it was beautiful wish I had a pic of that one used my calzone filling ricotta, chuncks of fresh mozz, penzy pizza spices, and a good swirl of olive oil! Oven hearth tagged at 950+ and 850 thermometer reading in dome
Fun Filled (stomachs too!) Night,
JOhn
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:22:01 PM by JConk007 »
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Online JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: Caputo Pizza party
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 10:19:10 PM »
Oven was in the zone for these Calzones
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:21:26 PM by JConk007 »

Offline UnConundrum

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 07:22:41 AM »
Looks like you guys had a great time :)  Isn't it unusual for your dome temp to be lower than your hearth?

Online JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 07:48:33 AM »
Looks like you guys had a great time :)  Isn't it unusual for your dome temp to be lower than your hearth?
oops Thats the reading on the thermometer that sticks into the dome  gage right side of door. Its just a reference for me I did not shoot the dome should have. dome usually white at 800 and when I my arm hair curls I know Ive got her to Temp :-D
And yes a good time was had by all
Thanks