Author Topic: Online source for EZZO Pepperoni  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Crusty

• It's all about CRUST
Online source for EZZO Pepperoni
« on: February 27, 2005, 08:08:51 PM »
Does anyone have a source for EZZO pepperoni?

Thanks,

Crusty

Offline pftaylor

• Life's Short. Get Wood Fired Up!
Re: Online source for EZZO Pepperoni
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 07:45:22 AM »
Crusty,
I bought mine from the Pennsylvania Macaroni Co. Go online to pennmac.com and get their toll-free customer service phone number, ask for Rose, mention you are a member here and she will take care of you. They are located in Pittsburg, PA but ship anywhere

Good luck.
Pizza Raquel is Simply Everything You’d Want.
www.wood-firedpizza.com

Offline snowdy

• i pledge allegiance to the pizza
    • Dataheadz Design
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 04:20:12 AM »
whats the minimum weight order through them?

my freezer is running out of room  :o

VS other brands youve used, would you say its worth it for me to tell the wife she needs to figure out other places to freeze stuff for the next few months while i burn through 25 LBS of pepperoni? or should i stick to boars head brand?  ;D

Offline pftaylor

• Life's Short. Get Wood Fired Up!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 07:38:26 AM »
I think they would ship two normal sized sticks (about 18" long) as a minimum order. I'm not sure where the 25lb minimum thing comes from. I wasn't subject to that when I ordered from pennmac.com. But usually you would want to consider adding items to the order to take advantage of spreading out any shipping or handling charges. I placed an order for cheese, flour, and pepperoni with them at the same time. Ask for Rose. She is very nice and will guide you.

Is Ezzo pepperoni worth all the trouble and aggravation of ordering it? Sure it is. From what I can tell, you are a pizza fanatic and on a quest to make the perfect pie. You may even have commercial ambitions in the pizza industry. So why wouldn't you want to investigate what many consider to be the best tasting pepperoni in America?

You only live once... 
Pizza Raquel is Simply Everything You’d Want.
www.wood-firedpizza.com

Offline Nathan

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2005, 10:28:22 AM »
Well this isn't an online source and sorry if it's been posted before, but I just found this post on PMQ...

http://www.pmq.com/cgi-bin/tt/index.cgi/noframes/read/8905

I'm heading to GFS right now to see if they carry it here.  They have a lot of Primo Gusto items at my local store so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.   ;D
"Pizza with pineapples?  That's a cake."

pizzapan