Author Topic: 900 degree on the move !!!!!  (Read 1827 times)

Offline dheeraj

• I Love Pizza!
Re: 900 degree on the move !!!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 11:04:21 AM »
thanks for you condolences, it was certainly our biggest loss...

sorry i haven't been able to write or give any description  to the pictures i have posted . i first rarted by laying a sheet of insulation board in the bottom which was 5mm , then i had a layer of light insulation brick, and then i had 3 inch of castable slab which i had casted in four pieces and arranged and then lastly 2 inch of fire brick now thats the hearth.
For the soldier was standard 9 inch tapered brick.

Offline dheeraj

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 11:17:23 AM »
after the soldier i had arranged bricks and had a sheet over it and filled it with sand , made sure the center had 15 inch height, neatly arranged the bricks which i had cut in half and then after laying alll the way to the center finished it with fire cement

Offline dheeraj

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 11:21:21 AM »
thanks for you condolences, it was certainly our biggest loss

i haven't been able to write or give any description  to the pictures i have posted . i first rarted by laying a sheet of insulation board in the bottom which was 5mm , then i had a layer of light insulation brick, and then i had 3 inch of castable slab which i had casted in four pieces and arranged and then lastly 2 inch of fire brick now thats the hearth.
For the soldier was standard 9 inch tapered brick.i have used fire clay to butter the bricks with some solution that helps by giving strength

Offline dheeraj

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2014, 11:34:58 AM »
after a week i have used steel rings to give reinforcement for the solders and i took out tall the sand from the opening and vola it holds the dome looked so beautiful it was clean without any gaps .

pizzapan