Author Topic: Regina's let down.  (Read 1066 times)

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
Regina's let down.
« on: December 18, 2009, 11:33:42 PM »
I just got back from Regina's the one in North End and to tell you the truth I am not to impressed. We got 2 pies one cheese and one roni. The cheese taste was good but the crust wasn't anything special as well as the sauce, also the pie wasn't cooked all the way the end near the crust was still doughy. Everyone says if you are going to go to Regina's go to the North End one. The one in the Burlington Mall from what I remember is a lot better but I haven't had the mall one in a while so I can't compare it now. I don't mean to gloat but... I think my pizza is better. My friends were saying it as well, one of them actually yelled it out loud saying " YEA DAVIDS PIZZA IS BETTER" like a moron and everyone else laughed and I turned red. The waitress was like "Who's David" and they all pointed at me :-[ like aholes. Anyways I hope someone opens a good pizzeria in Boston some time soon :-D.

Offline BurntEdges

Re: Regina's let down.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »
David,

My wife and I have been to Regina's on 2 instances during the year.  Again, the "original" one in the North End on Thatcher Street.  We've had experiences identical to yours.  Well, almost identical, nobody yelled "David's pizza is better".  It's good, but nothing jumps out as unique or special - just seems average. 

pizzapan