Author Topic: Angelo's and Vinci's  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Pizzacrazy7

• In Search Of...
Angelo's and Vinci's
« on: December 29, 2009, 05:20:42 PM »
I have a friend that is ALWAYS talking about "Angelo's and Vinci's" pizza.  It's down in Southern Cali, apparently close to Disneyland.  He swears it's the best pizza on the planet earth.  He has even made trips from N. Idaho down there, JUST FOR THEIR PIZZA!  Now that must be some pizza!!!  I was just wondering if anyone has been there and tried it out?  We were actually suppose to go there a few years ago when we were at Disneyland but we called when they were closing (9pm on a Friday night!!?)  So, we are planning a trip back to Disneyland, but not till Spring break of 2011  :(.   

Anyway, they do have a website that I found way back when:  http://www.angelosandvincis.com/index.html.  And my friend even had his brother email me a pic of this pizza, which is attached on the bottom.

I'm just looking to see if anyone knows of this place or has been there.  It might be fun to try to recreate this pizza------if I only knew what it tastes like  :-D.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 05:22:40 PM by Pizzacrazy7 »
"You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you." - John Wooden