If anyone can translate, I would appreciate knowing what Gabriele Bonci said in the video.
Not word for word of course:
- the book contains about 80 recipes, thanks a lot to Elisia Menduni for putting it on paper and to Rizzoli for publishing it
- every single recipe has been cooked and tested in a home oven, you can do it at home and in fact you _must_ do it at home!
- why a book? one of the main goals of the book is to promote the use of fresh and genuine ingredients, not only for pizza but every day
- opens the book to page with tomato pizza: this is one of the simplest yet most important pizza done at Pizzarium, where it's done with organic tomato
- video shows the preparation, he puts 6 "big spoons" of tomato on the pan, the tomato is prepared with salt, oil and a little bit of concentrated tomato, all emulsionated with a mixer. After the pizza is cooked it adds some origano that comes from the Etna area in Sicily and e.v.o. oil
- then pizza with mushrooms, done with all varieties of mushrooms that can be found during the entire year, on a red (tomato) base, it's a wonderful pizza
- then special pizzas like for example a focaccia with a chestnut cream, pidgeon and radish... fantastic