A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Very small pizza slices 1” Chocolate Pizza and Clear Toy Candy Pizza slices  (Read 3262 times)

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Always working and looking for new information!
I had purchased some silicone pizza molds online and had visited Wilbur Chocolate in Lititz, Pa. http://www.wilburbuds.com/docs/history.html to purchase some chocolate for making the small pizza slices. 

I don’t know if these chocolate and clear toy candy are the smallest slices of pizza on the forum, but they sure are small at about 1”.

These are some pictures I took inside the candy museum at Wilbur Chocolate.  I really like the china chocolate pots.

I did have these bags of chocolate and clear toy candy pizza slices along on the pizza tour of NY, but thought everyone had enough of pizza without these candy pizzas.   :-D

Norma

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
Norma

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
Norma
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:45:02 AM by norma427 »

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
Norma

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
Norma

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
Norma

Offline jeffereynelson

I've been there! showed my wife who it brings back even more memories for, probably because she is from Lititz and worked at wilbur. I love wilbur buds.

Those are fun pizza molds, I am actually starting a very small chocolate making business.

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
I've been there! showed my wife who it brings back even more memories for, probably because she is from Lititz and worked at wilbur. I love wilbur buds.

Those are fun pizza molds, I am actually starting a very small chocolate making business.

Jeff,

Glad to hear Wilbur Chocolate and Lititz bring back memories for your wife and you.  :) I love Wilbur buds too!  Lititz is near where I live.  I even like Wilbur chocolate much better than Hershey’s chocolate.

Hope your chocolate business goes well!  :chef: I made different kinds of fondant centers for chocolate in my former life.  I like to fool around with chocolate and will be making the chocolate candies for my great-granddaughter and grandson this year.  I only used the coating wafers for the chocolate slices.  They are much easier to use then trying to temper chocolate without the right equipment.  :-D

Norma

Offline deb415611

• Lifetime Member
Those are great Norma!

I like the pictures from Wilbur. 
Deb

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
Those are great Norma!

I like the pictures from Wilbur. 

Deb,

Thanks!  :) I am glad you liked the pictures of Wilbur.  I should have taken more pictures of all the kinds of chocolates they have for sale.  The one picture I posted is where ladies make chocolate behind the glass so visitors or customers can watch.  Wilbur’s smells so good.  ;D I love old antiques and really like to see anything old and how they made foods a long while ago.  There were many things I didn’t take pictures of.

Norma