A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Re: Bo Pizza  (Read 778 times)

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always working and looking for new information!
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: Bo Pizza
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2016, 12:37:44 PM »
Norma,

I don't have any particular insights on how you might make mini-Detroit style pizzas but my recollection is that you place your Detroit style dough into your pans while cold. if I got that right, maybe you can do likewise with some of your dough with the Bundy pans, and proceed as you mentioned above.

Peter

Peter,

I thought a little more about trying some mini Bo's Detroit style pizzas in those Bundy pans yesterday.  I even went so far as starting to defrost a leftover Detroit style dough.  I then thought I probably would need to bake them in the Bundy pans, after they were frozen, so the cheese would caramelize on the sides.  I gave up on that idea of trying to proof, cheese, sauce and freeze them after that.  The whole idea of making mini Bo's pizzas was to make frozen ones and then try to sell them.

Norma

Online invertedisdead

• Rest In Pizza
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2016, 01:57:04 PM »
Peter,

I thought a little more about trying some mini Bo's Detroit style pizzas in those Bundy pans yesterday.  I even went so far as starting to defrost a leftover Detroit style dough.  I then thought I probably would need to bake them in the Bundy pans, after they were frozen, so the cheese would caramelize on the sides.  I gave up on that idea of trying to proof, cheese, sauce and freeze them after that.  The whole idea of making mini Bo's pizzas was to make frozen ones and then try to sell them.

Norma

Now I'm curious about trying mini detroits in a loaf pan!

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always working and looking for new information!
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2016, 07:08:50 PM »
Now I'm curious about trying mini detroits in a loaf pan!

Ryan,

Maybe you should try that.   ;D

Norma