A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: We got our logo. What do you think  (Read 468 times)

Offline HellaPie

• I Love Pizza!
We got our logo. What do you think
« on: October 11, 2017, 12:15:41 AM »
We got our logo back from our designer. We're super happy with outcome. Now it's time to get the trailer going!

Offline StateofMind

Re: We got our logo. What do you think
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 02:03:11 AM »
Very nice. I dig it.

Offline BillyCorgan

• I Love Pizza!
Re: We got our logo. What do you think
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 02:18:27 AM »
We got our logo back from our designer. We're super happy with outcome. Now it's time to get the trailer going!

Hi - when deciding a logo one of the things that you will need to visualize is how it looks in the places you want it before it's actually there. For example, if you are putting your logo on a pizza peel as shown above, you probably won't have a a huge 12 foot pizza peel sign outside your shop. If that's the case, your font may look small when it's posted as a sign but may be fine when printed on a placemat.

My thoughts on the color or font style may not be relevant but I suggest paying someone cheaply (fiverr.com) to give you a mockup of what your logo looks like in the places you want it. Pay attention to font size and visibility as this is the area I see some of the biggest issues where it looked great on paper but not visible as someone passes by on a street.

Also, for future reference I strongly recommend crowdspring.com for logo design because for $300 you can get 50+ ideas whereas if you pay a graphic designer you will likely pay too much for 1 person's take on what the logo should look like.

Matt

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress