A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Rant...what should pizza place employees be expected to know  (Read 1304 times)

Offline JAG

Re: Rant...what should pizza place employees be expected to know
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 10:46:12 PM »
Sorry if I came across as speaking against those who keep their processes a secret, that was not my intention :-\. I have great respect for those who do this as their profession and believe that secrecy is a necessity these days, plus it helps add that mystique to great pizza. I just wanted to throw out the fact that maybe the workers know more than they are letting on when they are asked recipe and process details.

Offline waltertore

• Lifetime Member
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2017, 11:43:47 PM »
Sorry if I came across as speaking against those who keep their processes a secret, that was not my intention :-\. I have great respect for those who do this as their profession and believe that secrecy is a necessity these days, plus it helps add that mystique to great pizza. I just wanted to throw out the fact that maybe the workers know more than they are letting on when they are asked recipe and process details.

No offense taken on my part.  I just wanted to share how we deal with enquiries. We are in the process of having a documentary done on our pizzeria/mission, my life in music/as a teacher.   I told the filmmaker that some things are off limits to filming and explained why.  It sucks that money is needed to survive on this earth.  I would prefer to give everything away like a child does.  That is a lot more fun :)  Walter
SMILING WITH HOPE PIZZA MISSION STATEMENT
TO CREATE HOPE AND MEANING IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
http://www.smilingwithhopepizza.com/

Offline jkb

• Supporting Member
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2017, 09:50:35 AM »
I would prefer to give everything away like a child does.  That is a lot more fun :)  Walter

That's the reason I would never make it in business.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 10:18:59 AM by jkb »

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress