A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Al Taglio from the Netherlands - curious about your toppings  (Read 476 times)

Offline winkje

• I Love Pizza!
Al Taglio from the Netherlands - curious about your toppings
« on: January 16, 2021, 11:29:20 AM »
Hi!

First, a warm hello from a cold Holland - today we also got our share of the European snow  ;D

Since a week I have been busy 'building' a decent Pizza al Taglio - I'm happy with the current initial results but would love to to receive any feedback on my bakings so I can improve :chef: This was a fast version tomato's, olives, red pepper, onions and Mozzarella which we ate with a decent beer; not a real pizza but more an 'drink companion'.

I'm also trying to come with complete 'out-of-the-box' vegetarian toppings for this style. I have been searching the web and found some great examples but all are rather classic. I would love to hear your recommendations!

Kind regards, Vincent
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 11:52:58 AM by winkje »

Offline Yael

• French Pizza !
    • my Wechat page
Re: Al Taglio from the Netherlands - curious about your toppings
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 08:13:05 PM »
Hello,

If you were happy with it, then it's the most important point!

Then, if I can make a remark on the shape: looks like you made it the same way you made your classic pizza. When we make pizza in teglia, we don't want the rim, the thickness should be even on all the surface (easier said than done  :-D).

About the vegetarian toppings, I think there are a couple of threads in the forum, I don't have the links at hand, maybe you can search for it.
 :chef:
“Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist” - Pablo Picasso

A D V E R T I S E M E N T