A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Effeuno P134 - Electric Pizza Ovens  (Read 231 times)

Offline Heikjo

• Lifetime Member
  • Sour dough = happy me
Effeuno P134 - Electric Pizza Ovens
« on: June 01, 2022, 12:09:00 PM »
I've been wanting a dedicated topic to these oven, so here goes. The goal of this topic is to share experiences, tips, tricks, successes and failures with the ovens.

The P134 line is a series of electric pizza ovens made by Effeuno in Italy. The ovens has seen several upgrades and the latest ones can be purchased with PID controls. One can also purchase the model with analog thermostats. They can bake a neapolitan in 60 seconds or even less with modifications.

More info here: https://shop.effeuno.biz/en/

The oven is made in stainless steel, some insulation, an upper and a lower heating element.

They have always been shipped with a somewhat thin refractory stone that doesn't perform too well at the highest temperatures, so at some point the ovens were offered with a thicker biscotto stone (~3 cm) that are better suited for high temperature pizzas like neapolitan. There are also other types of stones made for the ovens, like the terracotta stones by Fiesoli Arte which measure 11 or 15 mm, and many prefer over the biscotto.

In Europe, some can buy directly from Effeuno or through a local distributor. In USA, Black Rock Grill recently became the official distributor.

Many members in here has been using these ovens for years, so I wanted to list some of the larger topics with this oven. Let me know if I've missed or forgotten any. Some of these are by members no longer active or rarely active, but they still contain a lot of good info.

Antilife - 3 dough for Sunday's Pizza!!!!
gsans - Neapolitan style Pizza from France
amolapizza - My Road To Napoli
schold - Another Effeuno P134H user
Wario - My trip to Naples and back
Heikjo - Neapolitan with sourdough in Norway
Heine
Oven: Effeuno P134H

A D V E R T I S E M E N T