A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Virtual Roman Pizza (Al Taglio) Class with Massimiliano Saieva - ASR Pizza Lab  (Read 430 times)

Offline stiks47

• I Love Pizza!
Hi Everyone,

I am gathering names for a virtual Roman pizza class with Massimo Saieva. Comment if interested.

He has offered us the beginning group course over 3 sessions. Example schedule.

Wednesday - 1 hour - Preparing the dough
Saturday - 1 hour - Preparing the dough balls
Sunday - 6 hours - Talk theory, learn how to stretch pizza Romana, and then bake different types of Roman Pizza

He is currently located in Spain so we will need to figure out a decent time for all. Iím on the West Coast and will join whenever to learn from him :)

Now, Iím going to sound like a salesmanÖbased on other courses I have taken, this would cost $400 per person. I think we can get it down to $150 per person based on final commitments. Thatís for 8 hours of instruction!

You will need a double speed spiral mixer (or know how to make a high hydro dough with your planetary mixer). The focus will be on using the spiral, not the planetary. I have gone to a course where they used the planetary and could try to assist.

You will need a Roman pan (or pan of your choice).

The class will be geared towards the home pizzaiolo.

I know I have some people to tag once I figure out how :)

I hope we get at least one person with an Effeuno or Breville Pizzaiolo to join so we can see how those ovens work for Roman dough being you can modify deck and ceiling temps.

- Joshua

Offline Sapp

• Lifetime Member
  • I Love Pizza!
Joshua,

Thank you for reaching out and I would indeed be interested in doing this if we can make schedules and time zones work.

Sapp

Offline jimd

• Supporting Member
  • A heaven without pizza would have limited appeal
I would be interested as well!

Offline stiks47

• I Love Pizza!
Excellent.

Offline PaulTrap

• I Love Pizza!
I'm interested

Offline Cogs

• I Love Pizza!
Iím in with a Breville Pizzaiolo. May try the Rofco too.

Thanks for putting this together, hope it works out.

Offline billg

• Lifetime Member
Hi Everyone,

I am gathering names for a virtual Roman pizza class with Massimo Saieva. Comment if interested.

He has offered us the beginning group course over 3 sessions. Example schedule.

Wednesday - 1 hour - Preparing the dough
Saturday - 1 hour - Preparing the dough balls
Sunday - 6 hours - Talk theory, learn how to stretch pizza Romana, and then bake different types of Roman Pizza

He is currently located in Spain so we will need to figure out a decent time for all. Iím on the West Coast and will join whenever to learn from him :)

Now, Iím going to sound like a salesmanÖbased on other courses I have taken, this would cost $400 per person. I think we can get it down to $150 per person based on final commitments. Thatís for 8 hours of instruction!

You will need a double speed spiral mixer (or know how to make a high hydro dough with your planetary mixer). The focus will be on using the spiral, not the planetary. I have gone to a course where they used the planetary and could try to assist.

You will need a Roman pan (or pan of your choice).

The class will be geared towards the home pizzaiolo.

I know I have some people to tag once I figure out how :)

I hope we get at least one person with an Effeuno or Breville Pizzaiolo to join so we can see how those ovens work for Roman dough being you can modify deck and ceiling temps.

- Joshua

I'm Interested.

Offline stiks47

• I Love Pizza!
Nice. Anyone else interested?

Offline Gianni5

I am