A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Rosie's Point Pleasant Beach  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Jersey Pie Boy

• Lifetime Member
Re: Rosie's Point Pleasant Beach
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2021, 09:47:38 PM »
I would definitely give 9.2 or 9.3 on his scale ..but it's purely subjective and it's his call..8.5 certainly is not a bad score.

I just checked this to gain some perspective. He gave Mamas Too a 6.8 score. Which is pretty unbelievable.

Offline Chronic mole

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2021, 04:20:50 PM »
I would definitely give 9.2 or 9.3 on his scale ..but it's purely subjective and it's his call..8.5 certainly is not a bad score.

I just checked this to gain some perspective. He gave Mamas Too a 6.8 score. Which is pretty unbelievable.

Do you think Rosie's sits at the same table with the NY top dogs?

Offline Jersey Pie Boy

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2021, 02:37:40 AM »
I do...I think thier work is among the very best.

Offline Papageorgio

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2021, 01:27:33 PM »
Just spent 10 days on Point pleasant beach. We tried on 3 different occasions to order pizza from Rosie's. I guess due to Portnoy's review the demand has overwhelmed them. No phone communication only a recording. Each time we tried the recording said they were sold out. I went there in person and tried to bribe them with more money but they said "Sorry, we're out of dough". 

We ended up driving to my favorite 'Bar Pie' in Freehold... Federicci's. Excellent as always. Portnoy gave them an 8.8. We also had Pete and Elda's but was disappointed that it had great crust but VERY little toppings. Not worth the price of $22 per pie. Federicci's was the real deal... by far.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T