A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: New Member Needs Help Pizza Making  (Read 266 times)

Offline accordionistP

• I Love Pizza!
New Member Needs Help Pizza Making
« on: April 22, 2020, 10:15:52 PM »
 HI, I'm a Senior in Florida.  Love Pizza.  Recently discover my allergies have affected my lungs and must take it very seriously to avoid all of my allergens.  I tried veggie Pizza at Domino's without the allergen, tomato sauce, and it was good.  However, I later discover they put PEPPER (allergen) in the dough.  So, I'm going to try homemade pizza.
Cannot stay standing long, so anything I do it has to be short & process trim-line.  i FOUND JENNY'S EASY PIZZA.

I need your help.  From Jenny's website, she has a Bread Flour, super easy, mixing ingredients the night before, next day spread it WITH FINGERS in "her cast iron skillet" but I WILL BE USING A PIZZA STONE. YOUR HELP NEEDED TO ADAPT HER CAST IRON SKILLET TO THE PIZZA STONE.  Jenny's pizza is a soft dough so she advises taking the water out of mushrooms, etc.  My questions: should I be concern about this, since they say that pizza stone absorbs water?  Question: Her oven temperature in her iron skillet is 450 or 500, WHAT SHOULD BE THE TEMPERATURE WITH THE STONE?  THE SAME?  THANK YOU

AccordionistP

A D V E R T I S E M E N T