A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Di Fara Delivery from Goldbelly  (Read 6406 times)

Offline Josh123

Re: Di Fara Delivery from Goldbelly
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2020, 10:39:46 PM »
Am I the only one wondering if the bottom of those pizza pans are clean?

Damn, man, you got OCD or something?

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2020, 11:01:30 PM »
Am I the only one wondering if the bottom of those pizza pans are clean?
cardboard
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2020, 11:02:29 PM »
Money grab'in %$# show.... :-\

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Always working and looking for new information!
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2020, 07:08:12 AM »
Thanks for posting that Norma.

Craig,

I did post a link to the pizza's sold from Goldbelly at https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Wtm_EBsFT/ in this thread at https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=60116.msg602709#msg602709  At that time wondered just how good the pizza's would be.

Norma

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza is not bread.
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2020, 08:59:03 AM »
Norma, I missed that thread.

The post by pauseforpizza gushing on the pizza seems more than a bit suspect. My guess is that it was a promotional post. The person only has two posts, their intro and that one and hasn't been back to the forum since the day after.
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, baker's yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Always working and looking for new information!
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2020, 09:38:41 AM »

The post by pauseforpizza gushing on the pizza seems more than a bit suspect. My guess is that it was a promotional post. The person only has two posts, their intro and that one and hasn't been back to the forum since the day after.

Craig,

I didn't think to check on pauseforpizza posts.  Your guess is probably right.   :D

Norma

Offline Fiorot

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2020, 10:55:33 AM »
Damn, man, you got OCD or something?
What do you think a NYC Health Inspector would do if he saw that leaning tower of Pizza?  I bet your own pizza pans bottoms are not as clean as the tops.   And then is it OCD when this place has been closed down numerous times to wonder if they even washed the pans?  Give me a break OCD or Something.  Yeah Something is correct.  They should be closed for good.

Offline Pizza_Not_War

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2020, 12:52:14 PM »
What do you think a NYC Health Inspector would do if he saw that leaning tower of Pizza?  I bet your own pizza pans bottoms are not as clean as the tops.   And then is it OCD when this place has been closed down numerous times to wonder if they even washed the pans?  Give me a break OCD or Something.  Yeah Something is correct.  They should be closed for good.
Put his hand out and expect a tip?

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2020, 09:20:54 PM »
those stacked pizza pans are cardboard pizza circles dude... But yeah, that joint is aturd fest!!  💀🍕

Offline foreplease

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2020, 09:28:51 PM »
those stacked pizza pans are cardboard pizza circles dude... But yeah, that joint is aturd fest!!  💀🍕
Thatís what I thought at first then figured out he may have meant whatís in upper left corner of this cropped photo.

Iím sorry they invested in all those new half-sheet pans because I donít see any possible way this part of their sales is ever going to work out. This horse has been ridden into the ground imo.

-Tony

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2020, 09:42:32 PM »
Fiot was talking about the "leaning tower of pizzas"...t your pic is a good one Tony.... Place is a mess.... ::)

Offline Fiorot

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2020, 10:07:13 PM »
This don't look like any cardboard to me.   The Tower as I see it   disgusting...  How clean are the bottoms of your pans? 

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2020, 10:37:38 PM »
This don't look like any cardboard to me.   The Tower as I see it   disgusting...  How clean are the bottoms of your pans?
I use pans only with Chicago thin an deep crust so I've only got a few... They're not difara roach magnets but I certainly prefer to put my dough in the pan rather than on top of the bottom of the pan.
Some places will bake on top of a used piece of aluminum foil....I don't think I'd want that, especially not knowing where that foil has been used before...  🤗🍻

Offline Josh123

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2020, 08:06:40 PM »

Just saying, you have made several posts in here, none of them about the food and all of them freakin out about how clean it is or isnít.

Offline parallei

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2020, 09:04:06 PM »
Just saying, you have made several posts in here, none of them about the food and all of them freakin out about how clean it is or isnít.

I haven't made any posts here. So about the frozen food that the OP received: It looks like %$# and I'm 99.9% certain it tasted like %$#. Re: freaking out about cleanliness. If you open up again, be sure to link your customers to your post here about "freakin out about how clean it is or isn't." You could also tell them you are using certified Di Fara mouse %$# powder on you pies! I'm sure it will be a real selling point.

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2020, 10:37:43 PM »

So as long as the food tastes ok it don't matter bout the vermin... Is that what you mean?  🤗🍻

When you forget the inspectors lil envelope and get shut down.... No one is ever permitted to revisit the reason your stinking a$$ joint got shut down.   Is that what you mean?  🎰🤡🤠

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2020, 10:43:01 PM »

This thread is about how their "food" is being prepped and delivered...
During a time when most folks are hurtin for certain....

Where is the love...🎵🎼

Offline Andrew Bellucci

• Bellucci Pizza
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2020, 09:59:10 PM »
So goldbelly really has no quality control. It's a great deal for goldbelly bad deal for the customer. All goldbelly provides is the shipping material. It's up to the restaurants to make, cool, freeze, and seal (or vac seal) their product. So it's not consistent from vendor to vendor. The restaurant then decides what they want to sell it for, and goldbelly puts a markup on top of that.

That's exactly right, except Goldbelly also provides the marketing as well.  What's going on right now out of Ann Arbor is horrifying.  A 14", 6-slice pie from Joe's for $40 thru Goldbelly.  Except you gotta order two.  So $80 for something that isn't close to what the original is and actually worse than a fresh Domino's pie.

I never thought I'd say that...

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2020, 10:02:32 PM »
But you did and god bless you for that sir!!   :chef:

Offline Andrew Bellucci

• Bellucci Pizza
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2020, 10:21:15 PM »

So hygiene isn't part of the equation in your view of a well-run food establishment???

What's the name of your place???

wordpress