A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: 2021 New York Pizza Festival - Home Edition  (Read 148 times)

Offline psedillo

• Supporting Member
2021 New York Pizza Festival - Home Edition
« on: April 21, 2021, 05:08:53 PM »
Just saw this on YouTube and thought I'd pass it along for those who might be interested. Below are the event details, registration link (free), and a video:

APRIL 2021
HOME EDITION
We're going virtual!

The New York Pizza Festival: Home Edition will be our first virtual national, star-studded, 2-day event showcasing the talents of the most renowned US Pizza Makers, Chefs, and culinary personalities!

This is not a temporary substitute nor the one-time replacement for the live in-person event we held in 2018 and 2019 in the historic Little Italy of the Bronx. Rather, the online NYPF spearheads our goal of building an interactive community of the best craftsman, producers and eaters of pizza. If the live, in-person New York Pizza Festival is our Oscars, then the Home Edition marks the launch of our Academy of Pizza Arts and Sciences!

https://nycpizzafestival.com/new-york-pizza-festival-home-edition-april-24-25-2021/

Paul

Offline mkevenson

• Lifetime Member
  • Roos! Protector of Fowl
Re: 2021 New York Pizza Festival - Home Edition
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 01:11:11 PM »
I have been watching the festival for the past 2 hrs. Incredible info and interviews. The overall feeling from the participants is the FAMILY of pizza! I encourage those of you who can to tune in. I am watching on youtube.

Enjoy and Happy Pizza Making!
"Gettin' better all the time" Beatles

Online bobgraff

Re: 2021 New York Pizza Festival - Home Edition
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 06:46:39 PM »
Thanks for sharing.  Although some segments seemed like an extended Ooni commercial, there were some bright spots - the interview with the Mama Too's guy and the panel discussion moderated by Scott Weiner were particularly good.
Bob

"I learn each day what I need to know to do tomorrow’s work." - Arnold Toynbee

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress