« Last post by timgiuffi on Today at 09:11:34 AM »
Thanks guys.
Off-Topic Foods / Re: Today's Bread
« Last post by HBolte on Today at 08:59:08 AM »
The HIT of the pot luck too I'll bet!

^^^
Off-Topic Foods / Re: Steam generator / liquid vaporizer device
« Last post by Bert on Today at 08:41:44 AM »
My first boule on the grill using the Mighty Pizza Stone and my moisture maker prototype. It was a simple and fun bake.
Home Ovens / Re: Traeger pellet grill with GMG attachment
« Last post by Jackie Tran on Today at 08:39:34 AM »
Nice job on the pizzas.  A 6 min bake hits the sweet spot for me.  Any chance you're willing to share your source for pellets or pellets with charcoal?  I didn't know those even existed.  Many thanks for the write up with pics.

Chau
Home Ovens / Re: What's The Best Place to Buy/Acquire Wood?
« Last post by TXCraig1 on Today at 08:07:12 AM »
In an Unni pro, I would think that a cord of wood will last for a very long time.
Sicilian Style / Re: Craig's NY Square
« Last post by JAG on Today at 08:06:08 AM »
Craig

Looks like your next pizza summit should be a sleepover summit

jg
Pizza News / Re: Joe's Pizza Coke commercial
« Last post by foreplease on Today at 07:14:57 AM »
This is a funny thread you guys :)
Ask the Dough Doctor / Re: dough storage
« Last post by MAKZIE on Today at 06:48:11 AM »
Actually, the wood box does not conserve moisture in the dough but instead it manages the moisture in the dough helping to eliminate stickiness. The type of wood used is important as you don't want to impart a flavor from the wood like pine or cedar will. Maple or ash are good choices with ash being preferred. Once the box is built it will need to be sealed using mineral oil, don't forget to make a wood lid for the box too, but remember the box is going to take up quite a bit of space in your fridge. If your dough weights will be around 350-grams or less you will be able to get away using a box roughly 75-mm deep but if your dough weights are more than this it is advisable to go with a box closer to 125-mm deep. As for spacing the dough balls in the box size the box to allow for about 50-mm spacing between the dough balls to allow room for dough expansion.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Does every box from wood needs conserve by oil mineral before first use? Which kind of oil you mean show me? I haven't seen mineral oil food.

General Pizza Making / Re: Post a Pic of Your Pie - Daily Update
« Last post by norcoscia on Today at 05:42:25 AM »
Same here in WA - RD does not carry the gold - I would like to try it also - guess no one has found a way to mail order some :-(
Hearth Ovens / Re: Pizza Party 70 x 70
« Last post by pizza party on Today at 04:39:31 AM »
pizza everyday  ;D ;D :chef: :pizza: :drool:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress