Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Jguz on 10 Sep 2021
  • Hola, I'm going to NYC soon and only have time to eat at one pizzeria in Manhattan. I'm deciding between the following:

Rubirosa
    Emily
    Pasquale Jones
    Motorino
    Lions and Tigers and Squared (I know this is Detroit Style and not comparable to the others)

Also feel free to recommend which NOT to visit.  I appreciate the help!
  • #2 by nickyr on 10 Sep 2021
  • Not exactly what you asked, but Song E Napule is similar to motorino but slightly better in my opinion (and some other peopleís). Better sauce for one thing.

That said, motorino and lions and tigers are both great options. Havenít been to the others.
  • #3 by hammettjr on 10 Sep 2021
  • What style are you interested in? Personally I'd get a NYC slice, but I'm kindof obsessed with them  :-D

• #4 by Jguz on 10 Sep 2021
  • Song E Napule was also being consiered early on but had to make some cuts early on  :'(.  I'll keep that in mind over Motorino.

Definitely looking for a whole pie over slices for this trip.  Style wise I'm looking for neo-neopolitan, Detroit, or just anything amazing  :chef:
  • #5 by scott r on 10 Sep 2021
  • Looking for anything amazing?..... Mamas Too for a square.  Nothing can touch it. 
    If I wanted a sit down spot it would be Razza
  • #6 by Jersey Pie Boy on 11 Sep 2021
  • Razza is great..officially its in NJ. But just a short ride on PATH train from Manhattan.
  • #7 by jkb on 11 Sep 2021
  • What style are you interested in? Personally I'd get a NYC slice, but I'm kindof obsessed with them  :-D

Manhattan, I'd go for Joe's on Carmine.
  • #8 by Jguz on 12 Sep 2021
  • Thanks, been to both Razza and Joe's. Will likely try out one of the spots listed above.
Pages:
Actions