A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Bertello Pizza Oven...With Lots of Accessories...$269 on QVC  (Read 299 times)

Offline pizza-in

• I Love Pizza!
Bertello Pizza Oven...With Lots of Accessories...$269 on QVC
« on: November 22, 2021, 08:15:14 PM »
Includes oven, pizza stone, gas burner attachment, charcoal/wood pellet tray, wood/gas burner combo tray, pizza peel, laser thermometer, cover, and 1-lb wood kindling

https://www.qvc.com/Bertello-Gas%2C-Charcoal-%26-Wood-Fired-Outdoor-Pizza-Oven-with-Accessories.product.K51695.html?sc=PRODFEED&TZ=EST

Offline pizza-in

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Bertello Pizza Oven...With Lots of Accessories...$269 on QVC
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 07:10:23 PM »
Vito Liked It:

Offline Quebert

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 11:12:14 PM »
Vito's 1st pizza out of it looks absolutely killer, my 1st pizza in my Roccbox was a diaster that had to be tossed lol, but Vito's a super super expert. This is basically the price of the Roccbox I got last month, and it comes out the box ready to use wood too. Which would have cost me an additional $100. I don't know how it compares to the Roccbox, but the price + how his pizza came out? I would be all over this if I hadn't just bought the Roccbox.  Also QVC lets you to 5 payments with no interest, which is nice if you don't have $270 to spend.

Offline Pizza_Not_War

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 12:31:42 AM »
Vito is a pitchman, his reviews are meaningless imo.

Offline pizza-in

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 09:31:20 AM »
Vito's 1st pizza out of it looks absolutely killer, my 1st pizza in my Roccbox was a diaster that had to be tossed lol, but Vito's a super super expert. This is basically the price of the Roccbox I got last month, and it comes out the box ready to use wood too. Which would have cost me an additional $100. I don't know how it compares to the Roccbox, but the price + how his pizza came out? I would be all over this if I hadn't just bought the Roccbox.  Also QVC lets you to 5 payments with no interest, which is nice if you don't have $270 to spend.

Well, if you got a Roccbox for $$270, that is a nice buy. I do not own a Rpccbox. However, by most accounts it is an excellent oven.

Offline Quebert

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 03:38:09 PM »
Well, if you got a Roccbox for $$270, that is a nice buy. I do not own a Rpccbox. However, by most accounts it is an excellent oven.

DOH, missing one word, should say HALF the price of the Roccbox I bought last month. This is a crazy good deal.