A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Pan pizza work flow for longe RT ferment  (Read 246 times)

Offline Andrew t

• I am picurious
Pan pizza work flow for longe RT ferment
« on: October 24, 2022, 07:35:43 PM »
I'm looking to change my work flow for pan style DSP/Sicilians. Currently do 3-5 day CF, slack for 2 hours, pan and proof for 10-14 hours then par bake.

Looking to do RT ferment for 24-48 hours before par bake. At least one stage will have to be 12-16 hours (we only havie staff on for 8-10 hours per day, so it will have to go over night at least once).

I'm thinking the simplest would be 24 hour in bulk, ball the next morning, strech before leaving and final proof over night for 48 hrs total. The other option I see is mix/strech and fold (2 hr) then into balls for 4-5 hours, then pan and proof over night (24 hr total). I'm worried that it won't be relazed enough to strech easily and the final proof is so long comapred to the primary ferment.

Does anyone have a work low that works well for this type.

here is formula-

80% HG flour
10% semolina
10% WW flour
75% h2o
2% oil
2% salt
.3% IDY for CF 3-5 days will lower to .01-.04% for RT 24-48 hours need to test what works with my kitchen temps. My place runs 70 during the day down to low 60s at night (I've been tracking the proofing space with a data logging themo).

hydrate and rest 30 min, add oil and mix unitl med gluten development, S+F every 30 minutes 3-4 rounds. From there for CF- bulk for 1 day then ball fro 2-4 more days.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress