A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Song' E Napule Pizzeria NYC  (Read 13620 times)

Offline scott r

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizzafreaks!
Re: Song' E Napule Pizzeria NYC
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2020, 10:43:24 PM »
You were in town and didn't let me know!!!  You bastard!

You could have checked out a new place with me on the other side of Houston - Zazzy's.  I was there Sunday night and it was so good I'd put it up there with L'Industrie, my current favorite for round. 

Im not a bastard I swear! :) I road tripped from Boston to Pittsburgh and I got a late start... leaving at 5pm, so even without visiting anyone I didnt get to my destination until 4am.  I would never miss the opportunity!  I know that when we get together we are going to want to talk so im hoping to find you on my way back through when I can get an earlier start on the drive.  I even saved L'industry for that leg of the trip knowing how much you like it.   I'm thinking probably wed 9th, but im flexible.  Let me know if 10th is better cant wait!

Offline Andrew Bellucci

• Bellucci Pizza
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2020, 11:26:58 AM »
Im not a bastard I swear! :) I road tripped from Boston to Pittsburgh and I got a late start... leaving at 5pm, so even without visiting anyone I didnt get to my destination until 4am.  I would never miss the opportunity!  I know that when we get together we are going to want to talk so im hoping to find you on my way back through when I can get an earlier start on the drive.  I even saved L'industry for that leg of the trip knowing how much you like it.   I'm thinking probably wed 9th, but im flexible.  Let me know if 10th is better cant wait!

I'm pretty sure there's only one bastid in this convo and it ain't you!

I could make either day work - though Wednesday is sa dwich day at L'industrie and I haven't been... Leo is around the corner too. Over by me there's Philomena's that's awesome every time... And Zazzy's, holy moly. Might try them again tonight with my Bakery friends...

Offline Jersey Pie Boy

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2020, 11:27:23 AM »
Gentlemen, you are killing me!

What's NYC status? Dining outside?/inside/takeout only?

Offline Andrew Bellucci

• Bellucci Pizza
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2020, 12:35:50 PM »
Gentlemen, you are killing me!
What's NYC status? Dining outside?/inside/takeout only?

As of today, it's 25% of capacity for indoor, and outdoor is open also subbect to distancing and capacity standards, depending on style of buildout.

A few places do takeout/delivery only, most offer some type of seating on various levels.

Like last week I had F&F and Normís (both a fair amount of outdoor seating only), Leo, (one outdoor bench for slices,  full wait service for outdoor dining) Ops (related to Leo) had no contact outdoor (order through app, brought out in to go Containers, bus your own table).  Best pizza had a few outdoor tables, no indoor allowed, L'industrie was outdoor seating - good amount.

Depends on the place...

Offline scott r

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizzafreaks!
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2020, 01:57:16 PM »
I either hit slice places where I walkd right up and they were ready, or I called ahead and told them when I wanted pizza for take out.  Its sad to see these places trying to do dine in or with the plastic pods on the street for dine in.  I hope everybody makes it through this.  Song was the busiest place I saw, but I was there near closing time for just about every place I tried.

Offline Jersey Pie Boy

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2020, 08:59:46 PM »
Scholls here has remained takeout only..most other slots also I think .We just returned to limited outdoor, no inside

wordpress