A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: FlameCraft from Woodland Direct  (Read 450 times)

Offline wineandpizza

• I Love Pizza!
FlameCraft from Woodland Direct
« on: December 16, 2020, 02:45:29 PM »
I have been looking at outdoor WFO's for some time and finally have the backyard and patio to pull the trigger. I am down to 2 choices I think, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with one particular product.

I am looking for intel on the "flame craft" pizza oven that is on the woodland direct website. I feel as if I have searched the end of the internet, but can find no reviews on this product. When I speak to the folks that sell it, they tell me they average anywhere from 4-6 units a month in sales, but I cannot find any intel on it at all. it looks similar to the Chicago CBO-500, but I have been told by at least one person in a blog that this particular product is made in India (the flame craft)

I was also looking at the Volta, and I have read many positive reviews in regards to this oven, but would really like to get some more intel on the "flame craft". Anyone that has actually seen one, installed one, or could point me in the direction of some actual reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all in advance.

Offline 02ebz06

• Lifetime Member
Re: FlameCraft from Woodland Direct
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 02:58:32 PM »
No experience with either, but the "Maximus Prime" is a similar oven and less $$$ than two you mentioned.
You should be able to find some info on the forum about it.
Bruce here... My cooking toys --> FGM 800-B Pizza Oven, Pellet Grill, Pellet Smoker, Propane Griddle, Propane Grill

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress