A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Acunto Exhaust Vent Installation  (Read 197 times)

Offline btmmtbchs

Acunto Exhaust Vent Installation
« on: April 01, 2021, 10:15:24 AM »
Does anybody have a suggestion on who to contact to install exhaust venting for my wood burning Acunto oven in my garage? I've reached out to several fireplace and wood stove installers as well as a couple of chimney sweeps locally but have had no success finding anybody who does this type of work.

Offline Jon in Albany

• Lifetime Member
    • Jon In Albany Blog
Re: Acunto Exhaust Vent Installation
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 10:27:34 AM »
Any wood fired pizza places in your area? Maybe contact one and see who did the oven installation.

Offline btmmtbchs

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 10:34:21 AM »
Good idea. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 10:41:11 AM by btmmtbchs »

Online Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 09:37:09 PM »
Does anybody have a suggestion on who to contact to install exhaust venting for my wood burning Acunto oven in my garage? I've reached out to several fireplace and wood stove installers as well as a couple of chimney sweeps locally but have had no success finding anybody who does this type of work.

Send Craig (TXCraig1) a PM!
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve       -the Root Beer Lady

Online Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve       -the Root Beer Lady

A D V E R T I S E M E N T