A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Lloyd Pans Sticking Even With Crisco  (Read 2642 times)

Offline foreplease

• Lifetime Member
Re: Lloyd Pans Sticking Even With Crisco
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2022, 10:30:38 PM »
I agree with your detergent examples. From 1981 most of the time until 2019 I was a licensed pesticide applicator for turf and ornamentals. The consumer products available in big box stores are terribly expensive and weak. Some of the insecticides I handled were 200 x stronger but applied carefully in small, uniform applications. Herbicides are much the same. I had a couple products for ultra-low application. On was 1/2 fl ounce per acre, another was 1 oz/acre. Most were between 0.8 - 1.2 fl oz per 1,000 sq ft. (43,560 sq ft in an acre) the way these things are packaged and advertised at retail almost ensures trouble. People don’t read labels, dress appropriately, or dispose of partial bottles correctly.

Your points on detergent and the Lloyd’s Pans problems are good imo.
-Tony

Offline Timpanogos Slim

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza time! Pizza time! Pizza time!
Re: Lloyd Pans Sticking Even With Crisco
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2022, 01:54:48 PM »
I agree with your detergent examples. From 1981 most of the time until 2019 I was a licensed pesticide applicator for turf and ornamentals. The consumer products available in big box stores are terribly expensive and weak. Some of the insecticides I handled were 200 x stronger but applied carefully in small, uniform applications. Herbicides are much the same. I had a couple products for ultra-low application. On was 1/2 fl ounce per acre, another was 1 oz/acre. Most were between 0.8 - 1.2 fl oz per 1,000 sq ft. (43,560 sq ft in an acre) the way these things are packaged and advertised at retail almost ensures trouble. People don’t read labels, dress appropriately, or dispose of partial bottles correctly.

Your points on detergent and the Lloyd’s Pans problems are good imo.

My friend may have been referring to the difference between the level of dilution and rate of application he would use in and around a home vs. say a can of RAID. *shrug*
Pepperoni is just American chorizo.
- Eric

A D V E R T I S E M E N T