Pages:
Actions
  • #21 by dmckean44 on 13 Jan 2014
  • Plus since the crust is almost zero effort, it game me time to make a sauce, make my own sausage and saute the mushrooms with some butter, olive oil and italian seasoning.
  • #22 by Chicago Bob on 13 Jan 2014
  • Plus since the crust is almost zero effort, it game me time to make a sauce, make my own sausage and saute the mushrooms with some butter, olive oil and italian seasoning.
    Oh man....and you were doing so damn well up until then!     ;D    J/K
    Throw 'em on fresh sliced thin or crack open a can....no shame in that game.  8)
    Shrooomness!!

Bob
  • #23 by Dr3wman on 28 Jul 2019
  • This was the recipe that started my pizza at home journey a few years ago. From there, to Ken Forkish, to this forum. I have had it a few times since, and have enjoyed it, especially given the effort required.
  • #24 by HansB on 28 Jul 2019
  • I still make this once in a while and recommend it often to those that want to make their first home baked pizza. As close to no fail as you can get, IMHO.

• #25 by dmckean44 on 28 Jul 2019
  • I still make it too, it's a family favorite.  I just don't use Kenji's sauce and I use a detroit sauce instead.
  • #26 by HansB on 28 Jul 2019
  • I still make it too, it's a family favorite.  I just don't use Kenji's sauce and I use a detroit sauce instead.

Me too. I only use the dough/bake formula.
  • #27 by jkb on 30 Jul 2019

I like the way the crust fries.  I don't use sauce at all.

Pages:
Actions