A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Tommy's Pizza (Columbus OH) - Any recipe ideas  (Read 193090 times)

Offline DNA Dan

Re: Tommy's Pizza (Columbus OH) - Any recipe ideas
« Reply #520 on: July 05, 2021, 10:03:39 AM »
Fantastic you were able to get what you're after Ted. I enjoy seeing your results with this style.

Offline Floridian

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #521 on: October 20, 2021, 07:06:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure Tommy's only uses high gluten flour. When I got the picture of the Bellisimo high gluten flour from the Campus Tommy's, the guy/employee I asked to take the picture said that was their only flour.  I also never saw any other flour bags when I did the dumpster diving with Ryan

TIFWIW
Tommy's pizza fan. Trying to emulate Tommy's using Aimless Ryan's recipe

Offline tedcholl

• Lifetime Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #522 on: October 20, 2021, 07:19:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure Tommy's only uses high gluten flour. When I got the picture of the Bellisimo high gluten flour from the Campus Tommy's, the guy/employee I asked to take the picture said that was their only flour.  I also never saw any other flour bags when I did the dumpster diving with Ryan

TIFWIW

Nice to see you back on the forum Floridian.   I've been using a 50/50 blend of King Arthur Bread Flour and King Arthur Hi Gluten to give me the same protein % as the Bellisimo, per their website.  No one, including me have been able to find where and how to buy Bellisimo.
Lot's happened since you were last active.  Hope you're doing well.
Ted

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress