A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: WFO Selection Help - Forno Bravo Andiamo  (Read 497 times)

Offline SchillerM

• I Love Pizza!
WFO Selection Help - Forno Bravo Andiamo
« on: May 21, 2017, 11:20:55 PM »
New to the forum, but have been wanting a WFO for many years. Been using a stone on grill with good (for what it is) success, but left the old grill in California when we moved to Texas.  Got a new grill and it sucks compared to the old one for pizza.  Since we are planning to redo the backyard, its time to get the WFO.
We don't plan to stay here for too many years, so I really like the idea of the Andiamo that I can build it in then take it with me when the time comes, also like that it is assembled and ready to go, right now I'd rather spend my time with the twin 20mo kiddos than building an oven, maybe down the road...  The price is on the top end of what I want to spend ($3k delivered) since we are doing patio and other stuff at the same time.

I am looking to you guys for other options.  I have known the Forno Bravo name for a long time and haven't seen much bad about them. But I am not married to it if someone has better bang for buck out there.  I will say I want a dome not a barrel design.

Thanks all!
Matt in Houston

Offline 02ebz06

• Lifetime Member
Re: WFO Selection Help - Forno Bravo Andiamo
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 11:38:55 AM »
Not a true dome, but have you looked at Pizza Party ovens?
Less than $2k delivered to USA and you can take it with you.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 12:21:26 PM by 02ebz06 »

Offline mgcain12

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:10:47 PM »
+1 on the Pizza Party and you can get either Gas-fired, wood-fired, or one that does both (but not at the same time).

Offline San Jose Dale

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 10:30:55 AM »
Matt, did you make a decision? I am debating the exact choices as you, curious what you've learned?

I'm looking at the Forno Bravo Vs Pizza Party.

Dale