A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
Adjusted it a bit. Didn't like the font I used.

The blood's supposed to be my red hair, and I thought hay it's also pizza sauce. But yeah you're right it does look like he's bleeding. LOL  I probably should remove it all together as any shade of red will look like blood. And you're exactly right on the pizza Pac Mans, I downloaded more clip arts of pizzas so I'll find one that works better, thankfully the size is tiny so I don't need anything high quality. It still needs lots of work, but considering I hated it 2 hours ago I think it's gonna work. After I get a few more things touched up I can pay some artist in India $25 to add the rest I'm not talented enough to do.

I'd advocate for removing that cartoon altogether since the colors are all over the board...pink, red, green, orange, gold etc.

Also, I believe "Redbeard" is one word, not two. Remember Blackbeard, the pirate?

You could capitalize the R & B to give it a little character. I also wouldn't call a street kiosk/stand a Pizzeria. That word suggests more of a sit-down, brick & mortar place, which you won't be. At least for now.

Btw, if you haven't seen the little idea I posted earlier, here's what it would look like on a T-shirt...

Neapolitan Style / Re: Experiment
« Last post by wotavidone on Today at 07:30:20 PM »
I just had to make this. I see where you are coming from and wonít disagree. The best part is that my dough fermented more with the extra 0.08 g, as I was hoping it would. :P But thatís what we can get for single experiments. Itís repetition and consistency that matters.

I agree that for miniscule amounts of IDY, you may be better off using volume rather than mass, but my doughs still produce somewhat consistent results with the scale. Not that the scale is accurate down to 0.01 grams, but it can tell the difference between 0.25 and 0.75.
weigh 0.25g a dozen times, then combine them al together and see if it says you really have three grams.
then weigh 0.75 a dozen times and see if it says you have 9 grams.
Off-Topic Foods / Re: Sweets and Desserts
« Last post by Jackitup on Today at 07:28:40 PM »
« Last post by HansB on Today at 07:19:06 PM »
I see that is post #666 on this thread. Must be devilishly good!

Yikes!
« Last post by HansB on Today at 07:18:50 PM »
Consistently awesome. What are you doing with all those egg yolks?

i really don't have use for them so they go down the sink. I only use two egg whites, 60g, per batch so I'm not tossing too many.
Shop Talk / Re: Don't buy a Free/Cheap POS
« Last post by billg on Today at 07:06:38 PM »

I have done bar and restaurant inventory for the last 20 years and would never operate one without a POS.  If you can't match your sales with usage, a smart employee can steal from you every day and you wouldn't even know it.  I had a client who said only my family works here and they are the only ones that use the register.  It turns out, after I downloaded their sales, entered their purchases, and did a complete inventory ( weighed and counted ) I noticed a huge variance.  I watched the cameras and found out his own daughter was stealing from him.  I didn't have the heart to tell him but suggested he should watch the cameras when he had time.  He believes me now!!!
I live 45 minutes south of Boston.  Willing to drive a few hours to pick up. 
Cracker Style / Re: Pete-zza Does DKM Cracker Style
« Last post by Pete-zza on Today at 06:38:29 PM »
Can 00 Caputo flour be used to make the cracker crust dough?
bnew17,

No doubt somewhere along the way some member tried using Caputo 00 flour to make a cracker style pizza. In your case, is the Caputo 00 flour the only flour you have available to you to attempt a cracker style dough? If so, do you have access to vital wheat gluten and/or diastatic malt? In the meantime, I will try to determine if others have actually used a 00 flour for a cracker style dough.

Peter
Well, the crown must have been pressed so hard on his head that he's bleeding now.

And the "pizza jewels" look like two canabalistic Pac Mans with severe acne, trying to eat each other.  :-D

Joking aside, I think you have a bit more work to do on this one.

The blood's supposed to be my red hair, and I thought hay it's also pizza sauce. But yeah you're right it does look like he's bleeding. LOL  I probably should remove it all together as any shade of red will look like blood. And you're exactly right on the pizza Pac Mans, I downloaded more clip arts of pizzas so I'll find one that works better, thankfully the size is tiny so I don't need anything high quality. It still needs lots of work, but considering I hated it 2 hours ago I think it's gonna work. After I get a few more things touched up I can pay some artist in India $25 to add the rest I'm not talented enough to do.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20