A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Ezzo Pepperoni in Toronto  (Read 10942 times)

Offline ogdred

Re: Ezzo Pepperoni in Toronto
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2020, 09:31:56 AM »
Does anyone have any that they're willing to part with? I haven't found anything decent in Toronto. PM if you do!

Offline 02ebz06

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2020, 11:05:15 AM »
Been a while since I had ordered any and just found out that Ezzo now has a 38mm  "Cup and Char" variety.
Picture below shows regular Ezzo on left, and Cup and Char on right.
Ordered some, can't wait to try it next Friday.

Bruce here... My cooking toys --> Pizza Party Emizione, Pellet Grill, Pellet Smoker, Propane Griddle, Propane Grill

Offline Mitchmatthews112

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2020, 02:10:39 AM »
Hey anyone have or want to order any soon?

Offline SammyCooks

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2020, 09:20:12 AM »
Can anyone share contact info for the infamous Ezzo supplier? Pm me if can't post

HAHA, funny to see this thread.... Tony is one of the only people I know who imports the stuff... we've talked before, but unfortunately, I can't get it shipped out east unless I was going to be buying a serious amount. Oh well.  :(

Offline Matthew

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2020, 10:48:07 AM »
Can anyone share contact info for the infamous Ezzo supplier? Pm me if can't post

Rita Food Service

Offline MrJfrsn

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2020, 07:20:55 AM »
Does anyone want to split an order? I'd love to split a case 25LB might be just a bit too much for me  ;D

Offline yolopizzaiolo

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2020, 09:21:28 AM »
Last post back on here was in July. It's now almost November lol. Anyone here still interested in splitting an order? I'm going to attempt ordering online from Jesse Tree Fine Foods in Bolton.

I'm looking to split a pre-sliced Ezzo pepperoni order 2-4 ways so I'll need 1-3 more takers. I'm in the Etobicoke area.

Thanks,

Michele

Offline yolopizzaiolo

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2020, 01:54:17 PM »
Just noticed it wasn't july and was earlier this month... my bad - that said anyone on here who needs pepperoni and wants to order please send me a DM.

Michele

Offline Veej

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2020, 04:28:30 PM »
   Ok EZZO Peperoni Lovers of Toronto here is the whole shabang!....and the availability of the this Holy Grail of Pepperoni!

Jesse Tree Fine Foods in Bolton carries this pepperoni you can walk into their store and buy it.  The sell the whole 25lbs bag or by the lbs-

Here's the price

25 lbs bag - $216 which comes to $8.64 per lbs

or you can buy what you need/want at $11.99 per lbs

Better than the other few options here noted from the Italian bakeries on this thread that sell at $5-$6 per 100 grams which is only 20-25 pieces hence 2 -3 slices worth.

Here below are details and link to their site.

Jessetree Importing Ltd
Phone: 905-951-7272
https://www.jessetreefinefoods.com/product/ezzo-giantonio-natural-pepperoni-slices/

87 Simpson Rd, Bolton, ON L7E 3R6
Hours

Sunday   Closed
Monday    8a.m.5p.m.
Tuesday    8a.m.5p.m.
Wednesday 8a.m.5p.m.
Thursday    8a.m.5p.m.
Friday    8a.m.5p.m.
Saturday    8a.m.5p.m.

Offline jadamczyk22

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2021, 03:23:52 AM »
Have you found good pepperonis in toronto that curl up? The makers ones are pretty good. If so, please tell me which kind. Im very familiar with Tony, so if you know which one of his are good?
Venetian meats out of hamilton. They'll sell any quantity you need

Offline mdsidoti

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2021, 04:31:18 PM »
Hi Guys,
I get my Ezzo 38 Supreme Special (cup & char) from a Buffalo, NY area Food Service company (Latina Boulevard Foods  https://www.latinaboulevardfoods.com/).
They're located in a suburb of Buffalo named Cheektowaga.  For our Toronto friends that's only a 2hr drive. 
My last purchase in Dec '20 was $128/case.

I'm in NC now but have a Buffalo friend buy me a case about every 14 mos.
He ships it to me via UPS 2-3 days in a styrofoam cooler.
I sue Herolily freezer pads which work better than dry ice and it always arrives cold (https://www.herolilyusa.com/).

I divide it into ~1lb amounts, wrap it in freezer paper, then vacuum pack it (Foodsaver) and freeze it. 
This has worked great for me 4+ years. Vacuum packing makes the difference and keeps it fresh and avoids freezer burn.
Here's a pic of one of my pies with that exceptional Ezzo pepperoni.

Offline Ian_esq

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2021, 11:47:16 AM »
   Ok EZZO Peperoni Lovers of Toronto here is the whole shabang!....and the availability of the this Holy Grail of Pepperoni!

Jesse Tree Fine Foods in Bolton carries this pepperoni you can walk into their store and buy it.  The sell the whole 25lbs bag or by the lbs-

Do you know if these are the 'cup and char' variety? 

Offline mdsidoti

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2021, 05:34:15 PM »
Yes, these are the cup & char.
The official Ezzo product name is Supreme Special 38mm. 
I'd highly recommend - they're delicious.

Here's their website link ...http://www.ezzo.com/products.html

Offline sherb12

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2021, 10:49:26 AM »
This thread brought me to this forum. 

I am also in Toronto looking for the Supreme Special variety.  Ideally I would prefer to buy a smaller portion, but I may bite bullet and get a big package if I can find people to split it with.  I don't mind going on a bit of drive if the store will offer curbside pickup.

Anyone know where I can get some?  It looks like Jesse Tree only carry the Giantonio style now.

My holy grail is Vermont Smoke and Cure, which I would love to get too, but I don't think they distribute it in Canada

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 11:01:19 AM by sherb12 »

Offline Lunchbox

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2021, 01:46:13 AM »
Hey, I realize this is a bit of an old thread but if anyone on here is still looking. Nosso Talho in toronto sells Ezzo pepperoni at their stores and online, thats where I've been getting mine from. They sell it in vaccuum packed 1/4 lb. packages. Looks like there are some cheaper alternatives out there but if you're in a pinch or only need a small quantity this might be a good bet.

https://nossotalho.com/collections/deli/products/ezzo-all-natural-pepperoni-slices-1-4-lb

Offline soupman

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2021, 08:37:18 AM »
Hey, I realize this is a bit of an old thread but if anyone on here is still looking. Nosso Talho in toronto sells Ezzo pepperoni at their stores and online, thats where I've been getting mine from. They sell it in vaccuum packed 1/4 lb. packages. Looks like there are some cheaper alternatives out there but if you're in a pinch or only need a small quantity this might be a good bet.

https://nossotalho.com/collections/deli/products/ezzo-all-natural-pepperoni-slices-1-4-lb
thanks - good timing!

Offline Gr8dlr

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2022, 02:29:04 PM »
If any pizza lovers want some Ezzo, I bought more than I need and can sell excess. 

$10/lb

pm if interested.  Meetups can be around Leslie/Sheppard or in Markham on Weekdays.
Do you really want "Apizza" me?

Offline Gr8dlr

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2022, 10:00:26 AM »
Just updating this thread.  The Ezzo sale is done for now.  Suggest if ppl are or may be interested to post in this thread that they are interested in future sales as I'm sure I or someone else may be looking to buy and 25lbs for one person is likely too much.

If you don't want to post in this thread, pm me so I can ping you next time I buy.

Happy pizza making folks.
Do you really want "Apizza" me?

Offline mtx

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2022, 11:30:34 PM »
Just updating this thread.  The Ezzo sale is done for now.  Suggest if ppl are or may be interested to post in this thread that they are interested in future sales as I'm sure I or someone else may be looking to buy and 25lbs for one person is likely too much.

If you don't want to post in this thread, pm me so I can ping you next time I buy.

Happy pizza making folks.

I am interested in a 5lbs if anyone wants to do a bulk order. Essence Food only sells 5x5lbs for $234.

Offline johnnytuinals

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2022, 10:00:43 PM »
I have bought their Ezzo Sausage a case of 2 5lb bags $48,,,The Best Sausage I have bought bulk for pizza.
I see my Distributor in NJ also has the Ezzo. Pepperoni,Thinking it should be the same price area.
Cannot wait till Sept when I will need to buy 2 Cases of Grande WM Shredded cheese..............JT

wordpress