A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Vito Iacopelli review of the Estella SM30  (Read 335 times)

Offline Quebert

• I Love Pizza!
Vito Iacopelli review of the Estella SM30
« on: June 04, 2022, 05:09:24 AM »

I know some people on here see him as a shill, and some of his reviews do come off like he's a salesman. This is a mixer I've been eyeballing for a while, there are no reviews of it on YT.  And very little on Google, but the little I found has been positive. Vito bought it with his own money, so at least he's not promoting something that was given to him.  It looks really really nice for the price. Yeah, it's ginormous and heavy as hell, but waaaaaay cheaper than the Famag I'm looking at.  Don't know how it measures up, but it's a commercial unit so I'd imagine it's built to be a workhorse. I'm looking at the 20qt model which is way bigger than I need (for now any ways) but there doesn't seem to be anything in the size range I'm looking for outside the Famags which are $$$$.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 05:11:11 AM by Quebert »

Offline HansB

• Lifetime Member
Re: Vito Iacopelli review of the Estella SM30
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2022, 07:34:23 AM »
You should check the minimum amount of dough you can make with it. It may be too much for home use unless you are making a lot of dough.
Instagram @hans_michigan.

"The most important element of pizza is the dough. Pizza is bread after all. Bread with toppings." -Brian Spangler

"Ultimately, pizza is a variety of condiments on top of bread. If I wanted to evolve, I figured out that I had to understand bread and first make the best bread I possibly could. Only then could my pizza evolve as well." Dan Richer

A D V E R T I S E M E N T